Neo Geo US gold system, boxed, plus 2 games and mem card

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neo Geo US AES system, unmodified("unmolested"), mint and boxed Gold System. Serial number 027944.
- box is in excellent sturdy condition (the corners are worn); still has $649.00 software etc. price tag hehe

complete with instructions and documentation, styrofoam, with original A/V cables, RF and AC adapters (mint)

- memory card (slight scratch on bottom left) with box and everything included
Card was never kept in the system with the power off (they have internal battery)

- 2 old style joysticks, near mint condition except for the cracks in the knobs. Lettering all there and crisp, rubber stops on the underside unharmed

- US Burning Fight(dogtag) and Magician Lord both in very good condition with instructions.

This awesome package is for sale to a good home. The system was never allowed to stay out in the open for more than 2 days. When not in use, it was stowed away in the box.

Asking price is $400 shipping included.

Sincerely,
Sid

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok peeps. I just inspected the package and yes it's still in the condition described if not better.

I looked at the system up and down, left and right, sideways, frontways and diagonal ways hehe :D There's no scratches on the damn thing...the underside has one or two that are very superficial (can't be discerned by touch).

The old style joysticks are also in mint condition except for the balls which are cracked as mentioned earlier. One of them has a superfical mark (as if grazed ever so slightly on a smooth surface) that's 1 cm long on the side.

All in all the system and controllers couldn't be in better condition or kept so unless it was brand new with the shrink wrap still on. And why would you want it to be shrink wrapped anyway...this one has that distinct Neo Geo smell! This wonderful bouquet is free of charge glee

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kiun:
Great seller here guys!
Buy from him buttrock
Thanks Kiun. Much appreciated man!!

The system is still for sale at the unbelievable price. The price does include shipping I hope you know! And the original box containing everything will be protected inside another.

For all the people that pm'd me, sorry for not getting back to you. I haven't been to the forums since then (past couple days). If wondering that this would be bad for business (not being present), I just have to say that it's because no transactions were finalized. I devote 100% attention once transaction has been initiated - Kiun can attest to that buttrock (emails answered within the same day) So don't worry peeps!

Payment in USPS money orders only. Thanks everyone. System needs a good home.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Shit I hope I can sell my auction, and if I do, I will snatch this up with a quickness.