NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I was thinking of doing that, using the sprites and reworking them, but that's a lot of work, lol. I would look really cool though, I might just try...kinda like I did with the Olympics thing but we never actually gotten around to start anything with it, lol.

T&F NG CLUB B.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Spoiler:
turfmast-04-29-035608.pngturfmast-04-29-035622.pngturfmast-04-29-035630.pngturfmast-04-29-035639.pngturfmast-04-29-035726.png

ElectricGrave | -8 | GER | UK | FCD | 3 |

Vectroman0 | -7 | GER | GER | FCD | 3 |

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
\\\\****---LOS TURFES CLUB UPDATE!!!!---****////

\\**--- LOS TURFES CLUB MEMBERSHIP BANNERS ---**//
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club! If interested in promoting awareness to our club please add the respective banner to your signature. Both banners are linked to their proper club threads, to have the link in your signature within the banner simply quote the post, copy and paste the respective section below between the dotted lines.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\\**--- RULES & REGULATIONS ---**//
Spoiler:

- DEFAULT SETTINGS
- INFINITE CONTINUES
- LEVEL 4 or MVS
- NO MULLIGANS
- NO SAVE STATES
- PICTURES

RECORD ENTRY FORMAT 101

Name | Score | Course | Golfer | Platform | Credits |

PLATFORMS

- MVS
- AES
- NGCD
- Ports
- Emulation

*All emulation is accepted, just be specific about which emulator was used.

Pictures are required to legitimize your entry.

The more pics the better, but the most important pic is the score board, so keep that in mind, get ready to take the picture before you putt the last hole, this way you'll be ready to take pics right after the last hole as the score board comes up quickly and goes away just as fast.

No pics, no entry.

We take all entries although the more info the better so, please feel free to post your scores, old, new, it doesn't matter, just do it up but keep it clean and honest.

Here's is an example for future entries, not required but very helpful for the thread and future statistics reports.

Name | Score | Course | Golfer | Platform | Credits |

Vectorman0 | -10 | USA | GER | FCD | 2 |
electricgrave | -7 | USA | UK | FCD | 3 |
Spoiler:
attachment.php
****NEW FEATURE!****
Now you can participate with more than one entry per course when using different golfers!!!!

\\**--- SCORE BOARD ---**//
Spoiler:

\\**--- U.S.A. ---**//
Code:
    Name              | SCR | CHR | SYS | C |

1) oliverclaude      | -15 | GER | AES | 0 |
 2) bustedstr8        | -12 | GER | MVS | 1 |
^3) ElectricGrave     | -11 | UK  | FCD | 1 |
 4) Vectorman0        | -10 | GER | FCD | 3 |
 5) Ajflutie          |  -8 | GER | NRX | ? |
 6) Caplet            |  -5 | AUS | MVS | 4 |
 7) ShootTheCore      |  -3 | GER | MVS | 4 |
*7) ElectricGrave     |  -3 | BRZ | MVS | 4 |
 8) mjmjr25           |  +6 | UK  | MVS | 5 |

\\**--- JAPAN ---**//
Code:
    Name              | SCR | CHR | SYS  | C |

1) Oliverclaude      | -19 | GER | AES  | 0 |
^2) ElectricGrave     | -12 | UK  | FCD  | 3 |
 3) Ajflutie          | -11 | GER | MAME | ? |
 4) bustedstr8        | -10 | GER | MVS  | 3 |
 5) Beelzebub         |  -7 | GER | MVS  | 3 |
 5) Pretty Amy        |  -7 | JPN | MVS  | 3 |
 6) Opethian          |  -6 | UK  | AES  | 3 |
 7) Giltygear         |  -4 | UK  | MVS  | 4 |
 8) ShootTheCore      |  -3 | UK  | MVS  | 3 |
 8) Caplet            |  -3 | AUS | MVS  | 4 |
 9) mjmjr25           |   0 | UK  | MVS  | 4 |
10) unofficialitguy   |  +2 | UK  | MAME | ? |
11) 1up               |  +5 | UK  | MVS  | ? |

\\**--- GERMANY ---**//
Code:
    Name           | SCR | CHR | SYS | C |

1) bustedstr8     | -19 | GER | MVS | 0 |
 2) oliverclaude   | -18 | GER | AES | 0 |
^3) Vectorman0     | -13 | GER | FCD | 1 |
 4) PSICODROMO     | -10 | GER | MVS | 1 |
^5) ElectricGrave  |  -9 |  UK | FCD | 2 |
 6) Opethian       |  -4 |  UK | AES | ? |
 7) ShootTheCore   |   0 | GER | ?   | 4 |

\\**--- AUSTRALIA ---**//
Code:
    Name              | SCR | CHR | SYS | C |

1) oliverclaude      | -19 | GER | AES | 0 | 
 2) bustedstr8        | -10 | GER | MVS | 3 |
=3) ElectricGrave     |  -7 | UK  | FCD | 3 |
 4) ShootTheCore      |  -6 | GER | MVS | 3 |
 4) Sudo shinji       |  -6 | GER | MVS | 3 |
 5) Pretty Amy        |  -5 | JAP | MVS | 3 |
*5) Vectorman0        |  -5 | GER | FCD | 3 |

image.jpg

\\**--- SCOTLAND ---**//
Code:
    Name               | SCR | CHR | SYS  | C |

1) oliverclaude       | -12 | GER | NGCD | 2 |
 2) ShootTheCore       | +32 | GER | NGCD | 7 |
NEWS FLASH!

****----!!!! NEW FEATURES !!!!----****

Now you can participate with more than one entry per course when using different golfers!!!!

On another note, I like to spread awareness about FIGHTCADE a FINAL BURN ALPHA emulator that allows Neo Turf Masters to be played online, it also plays most Neo, CPS2, CPS3 and some other systems. Fightcade is easy to use and requires very little to run. Double runs are welcomed and all entries will be accepted, it can be one record out of the two or both, it's up to you and how you submit the score entry. "Match Play" is also welcomed for a future addendum to the club, so don't hesitate to try it out! Below is a link to AJ's Fightcade thread with all the info, hype and salty regrets.

FIGHTCADE

Oliverclaude's Footnotes on all things NTM: Pretty much a FAQ so read up and learn!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Brand new splash page with all the info and a newly updated and organized score board.

Also we've added the ability to make multiple entries when using different characters.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm down as well for a few hours...Deegee is coming around 9PM to play some games. First time playing SFV together...it's gonna be great!

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Vectroman0 | -13 | GER | GER | FCD | 1 |

(1 continue/2 credits, though I'm not sure why this really matters)

vec_ger_13.pngvec_ger_13-2.png

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
oliverclaude, I read through all of your tips today and found them interesting. I would enjoy watching a video of you playing, if you ever get around to it.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
so... holy hell do I suck at this game.
it seems the ball goes flying left or right, unless it's perfectly on the 'nice' line.

any tips for an incredulous noob?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Keep an eye on the wind. If you are putting, keep a tight eye on the minimap to see grain and hills. Take a cellphone pick before you shoot sometime and I can help you with mspaint pointers.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
oliverclaude, I read through all of your tips today and found them interesting. I would enjoy watching a video of you playing, if you ever get around to it.

This is very kind of you, thanks. Tho I have to admit, that, while going through those old posts of mine, I find them quite unrefined now. My bunker hints for example mention just three situations, but actually, there are four. One, where the ball is just gently lying on the sand and three others with a various degree of embedding.

Now the first one is to be handled in the exact same way as a ball in the rough, the second next is like heavy rough and the last two have no equivalent. The so called "submarine", the one that's dug deepest, is a deadly trap, while the second to last leaves you at least some chances of delivering a good strike.

Regarding the video, that has always been my wish. Capturing is not a problem, the squeezing into a web friendly size is where I'd be stuck. But since I'd record through a simple cam pointed at my monitor, also the quality would be more than flawed. Fortunately, I have a buddy with a pimped-up PC, who could do all that for me. It's just a matter of timing, then I could deliver a nice vs. play of me and my other sparring partner, 60fps included ;).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oli you should try fightcade, not only can it play vs online but it also records your play and leaves a link for everyone to watch.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Oli you should try fightcade, not only can it play vs online but it also records your play and leaves a link for everyone to watch.

I am very anxious to try it, since you posted this awesome update, but, as asid, I'm intimidated by technology & ...wrong computer, wrong peripheral, extreme excuses. There is one friend tho, that could break it for me. He lives in Bonn, so, as soon as I'll be visiting him the next time, there is still hope that I'll be able to join the party. Curious about the lag performance anyhow.

As of now, I only have a 360 connected and never had the need to own a gamer PC, cause: what are friends for, eh?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Fightcade requires very little CPU power, it actually runs better in modest units as opposed to brand new tech. There is a bit of lag so you'll have to adjust, but for a champ like you it shouldn't be a problem. I've played some formidable opponents with double digit runs. Don't be like asid, extreme excuses are for extreme lamers, ask him, he'd agree.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Fightcade requires very little CPU power, it actually runs better in modest units as opposed to brand new tech. There is a bit of lag so you'll have to adjust, but for a champ like you it shouldn't be a problem. I've played some formidable opponents with double digit runs. Don't be like asid, extreme excuses are for extreme lamers, ask him, he'd agree.

Yeah It runs awful on my $2000 PC, but runs like a dream on my Surface Pro.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
turfmast-05-05-024156.png
ElectricgGrave | -12 | JAP | UK | FCD | 2 |

turfmast-05-05-041929.pngturfmast-05-05-042022.png

ElecetricGrave | -7 | AUS | UK | FCD | 3 |

Vectorman0 | -5 | AUS | GER | FCD | 3 |

Last edited:

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Is the Scottish course strictly exclusive to the CD or has it been discovered as an unlockable in any other version of the game?