NeoGeoX.com is down...

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
As of 9:09AM UK time the NeoGeoX.com site is down....hopefully for a much needed update on games release? Am I living the dream?

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
I think it's been shut down permanently, the ownners are jetting off to Barbados with all your cash!

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Thats ok as I got my moneys worth with my unibios and 50 games and had a month of fun.
Rather than paying twice as much for a PS3 with no games

Seriously though I would like to see an update but its been down a couple of times now

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
$400 for a ps3? with no games? ouch dude.

You forget things in the UK are much more expensive, The latest ps3 IS NEARLY £300 over here.
I hate next gen games I got MVS and I enjoy the neo X, most people who hate it are the ones who have never even played it, their opinion will never count for that reason.
I have not seen the Hobbit but I really hate it so wont ever see it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You forget things in the UK are much more expensive, The latest ps3 IS NEARLY £300 over here.
I hate next gen games I got MVS and I enjoy the neo X, most people who hate it are the ones who have never even played it, their opinion will never count for that reason.

The PS3 here is like 300 USD, you guys are coming off better than we are.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
But I would assume the pound being much stronger than the dollar would get you much more. I thought we were the ones getting raped on the conversion.

Everything is more expensive in Europe and most of the time we get less for our money than you guys.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
£300 is almost $500, it sucks, in the US the neo X pad is $49.99 in the uk its £49.99 a fucking rip off.

daranus

Banned
£300 is almost $500, it sucks, in the US the neo X pad is $49.99 in the uk its £49.99 a fucking rip off.

and guess what! Guys like us in europe STILL bought the ngx, we horrible rom whore pirates who only wanna ripoff SNK!...ha...haha.

And now, go on with the trolling haters.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
I wish I earnt £10 an hour, my wages are shit as a general asst.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member

Import fom Amazon.com with shipping and without import dutys it will be 40 pounds. Not sure what % you need to pay for import duty. In Germany it would be 19% so it would be 48 pounds in total. 49.99 pounds does not sound to much then.

Importing the gold system will actually save you some money ( around 29 pounds more or less ).

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Import fom Amazon.com with shipping and without import dutys it will be 40 pounds. Not sure what % you need to pay for import duty. In Germany it would be 19% so it would be 48 pounds in total. 49.99 pounds does not sound to much then.

Importing the gold system will actually save you some money ( around 29 pounds more or less ).

Unfortunately you would have to pay import tax and then VAT on top, in the end it would still cost you more.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Yeah i found funstock.co.uk sells the Gold sys for 175 pounds plus shipping.
Anyway Amazon.com says i have to pay 212 $ incl. shipping and a import duty deposit of 40$ ( that is ok since in Germany we have 19% ).
So i come out with a total of almost 253$ and that is 161 pounds. So you still save 14 pounds and 10 pounds shipping.

The controllers are only a few pounds more thought.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

i guess there are 0 used ps3s in all of the uk and europe.

used- its like they are giving them away out here.