New Arcade/Bar/Restaurant/Live Venue opening is MASS

Technic334

n00b
There is a new place opening up soon near UMASS Amherst. There will be live bands every Saturday. They will be serving all types of food and drinks. Probably the coolest thing is the digital High Score board that will be updated daily. They will have all sorts of arcade and pinball machines there. I can not wait for this place to open.
Check out their website here. http://hadleyquarters.com/about-us/

Last edited:

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting this. No word on when they open though.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
So are you going to tell us when it opens or are people just going to post about it a million times?

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Under hours and location it claims a Spring 2013 opening, but elsewhere they say they are shooting for a late summer/early fall.

i.e. even the owners don't know.

BeefJerky

Tequila Mod
20 Year Member
I think it's funny that there is a member of these forums who knows the guy opening the place, but he hasn't posted in this thread. :kekeke:

PGorath

New Challenger
wow they really went with a clever, unique name. lots of thought into that one.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
wow they really went with a clever, unique name. lots of thought into that one.

Seeing as there will be certain areas for the arcade, bar and band. I think Quarters fits perfectly as in assigned areas blah blah then arcade "quarters".

Technic334

n00b
There are issues with the licenses and the town is giving them issues as well. they are worried about noise and drunk collage kids. it's all hearsay. small towns talk alot. I do not know the guy who owns it. i just want this place to open. i have a feeling it will be like a local owned dave an busters or something. all i know is i want to play spy hunter and outrun.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Looks like a fun place, too bad it's Stateside.