New arcade in simi valley!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I was there last night, and I dig the place. I was on Pacman and Garou the most :)

I got a video of the place going through all of their cabs except Virtua Tennis 2 and Midnight Tune 3. Its not the best quality but I'll upload it soon.

Edit - Here's the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeloj7nN7O8

Last edited:

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
Man I so wanna goooooooooooo.......

Live on the wrong freakin' coast~!

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Maybe I will go there if I have the time and money to spare!
:multi_co:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
We should organize monthly So Cal meet ups at this arcade. The more business this place gets the longer it will stay open. Gaming at home is great, but nothing beats the feeling of kick ass arcade tournament.

I agree. Anyone who wants to meet up at this arcade, hit me up. :D

Jimminy

Quiz Detective
Can't wait to hit that place up. A-I has been getting new Cave boards also and has a gorgeous SF4 setup over there.

I heard this place got one also?

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
That looks really nice, I hope it is GREAT SUCCESS. The world needs more arcades.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Hi im back in this country after a long time in Spain.

Its been years since i have logged on here. And im regreting it because thanks to to you Stuffmonger i found out about this arcade wich happens to be very close to Thousand Oaks were i live. Thanks a bunch!! life is god!! il check it out tomorrow. Got to see Street Fighter IV. A month before release on PS3

PEACE

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
This pisses me off so bad you can't find anything like that here in Virginia, not to that extent. Why do I have to live here?!? Great arcade.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Its been years since i have logged on here. And im regreting it because thanks to to you Stuffmonger i found out about this arcade wich happens to be very close to Thousand Oaks were i live. Thanks a bunch!! life is god!! il check it out tomorrow. Got to see Street Fighter IV. A month before release on PS3

PEACE

To be honest, I haven't logged on much in the past year either. Glad to see you back.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Hey thanks. Hows everything by the way. Got to give Will a call see what his up to. We should all get together sometime like the old days.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
svc-chaos.jpg

...a resounding YES echoes full of heat and madness acroos the internetz...