New England

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I'm going to debut at this Saturdays meet!
Bringing: Scotch, soda and snacks.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle

I do have a 6 pack of soda water currently, so if you were thinking scotch and soda's I'll have that covered
What should I bring?

Kool Aide? Almond Milk? I'll make White Russians.

whatevs holmes you have a good track record of providing random ass snacks.

I'll make some salsa, but no bbq this time.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Kool-2

I do have a 6 pack of soda water currently, so if you were thinking scotch and soda's I'll have that covered

whatevs holmes you have a good track record of providing random ass snacks.

I'll make some salsa, but no bbq this time.

World's Best Salsa

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Cool, I'm on a low carb kick so scotch is my go to. I'll bring different stuff for drinks. And I'm not sure for snacks, is this a vegetarian gathering?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cool, I'm on a low carb kick so scotch is my go to. I'll bring different stuff for drinks. And I'm not sure for snacks, is this a vegetarian gathering?

Haha no.

EDIT: I wish fakexsound wasn't going to be in NYC though, so he could make it rain shredded cheese on djdelly's counter.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member

Fucking nice. See you there. I'm gonna bring the ghetto supergun if you want to bring a board or two.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Excellent! I was wondering if I should bring boards or not. Most of my shizz is vertical though...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
General question here, are you guys fans of Daniels Jack with Ale of Ginger or is that just a bit too cheap and dirty?

I'll bring the same setup I brought the last time, it proved to work well. I'm also bringing my #1 sidekick...grass.

Hey Ebin, there's no character that's going to make you better, only you can do that partner.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Or you can just drink it straight if it suits you, I've had the pre-mixed version, not bad but I much rather mix it myself. One shot, one can and presto! instant success, want more kick? add more Jack.

I'm gonna flake the rust off between today and tomorrow, just to be ready to show the world that the Dirty Dao-Long lives on! Ray and Andy also want to part take this time around.

Coming in like a god damn thunderous fucken DDT!!!

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
OK for some, but not for others/me. I guess it pays to be popular?

:thevt: Grow some damn skin man.

Seriously stop and take some time and reflect on what you have shared on this forum regarding the topic at hand.

For the record this is now the first time I'm talking about this subject to you.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
^ All I'm gonna say on it. This thread has had enough derailment from others on it.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
How much room is at your joint djdelly? I've got a friend who would be down to make the trip up with me. He's a solid dude and has good fighting game chops.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
image.php

DZ Hey Yo! Your ava is wearing my Halloween costume! Greg is gonna get all Kevin Nash and I'm gonna play it Scot Hall Style, Outsiders baby! We got the right height between each other to make it look legit!

BTW, I haven't forgotten you man, I've just been busy with BS, but hey I'm texting you in a bit.

OK for some, but not for others/me. I guess it pays to be popular?

Dude, you see what you do to yourself time and again? Every time you want to open your mouth here it doesn't end well, why not ask yourself what's the problem? I gave you the benefit of the doubt before even though you attempted to "teach" me what MAME is all about, think about it man, I let that fly and even came to your defense (misguided on my part mind you) and you still keep on that same broken railroad track. Are you really a fucken animal abuse fuck? Or are you just exaggerating shit in order to fit in with the eccentric personalities here? Either way you're going about it the wrong way. Last meet up you acted weird as fuck, why do you need to get all fucking academic and shit about video games on a Neo meet up in all of places, we're not counting frames here, there's no evo stars hanging on the MASS crew, we're stronger than a hundred men on skill alone but we're cool and just play for kicks when we're together, we're all just regular guys so quit the fucken act, there's no one you need to impress here, just be yourself and if this is your usual self then you better find some Jesus juice or something.

Praise the lard!

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
we're not counting frames here, there's no evo stars hanging on the MASS crew, we're stronger than a hundred men on skill alone but we're cool and just play for kicks when we're together, we're all just regular guys so quit the fucken act, there's no one you need to impress here, just be yourself

godlike.

Excellent! I was wondering if I should bring boards or not. Most of my shizz is vertical though...

After the fiasco last time I'm planning on bringing at least a PVM if not a bigger CRT so vert stuff is cool.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I've got a few boards I didn't bring to Chem's that should be fun to pass around.
Anything in particular from my stash you would like to play?
-Does your supergun support -12 volts?