New England

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
It's a Vogatek, which is powered by an ATX(?) PC supply, so probably?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
godlike.

After the fiasco last time I'm planning on bringing at least a PVM if not a bigger CRT so vert stuff is cool.
Thanks for the praise.

Hey, do you want me to bring some Cave whoring goods? The Mame setup is bulky but I can make space for a couple tiny Cave PCBs. Some Raizing too! I just don't wanna bring too much crap, we're all gonna end up playing vs games anyway.

I should bring a DC with Marvel vs Capcom and 4 sticks, perfect party game right there, but it's too much, we'll do that at a meetup here at some point, I promise.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Hey, do you want me to bring some Cave whoring goods? The Mame setup is bulky but I can make space for a couple tiny Cave PCBs. Some Raizing too! I just don't wanna bring too much crap, we're all gonna end up playing vs games anyway.

I should bring a DC with Marvel vs Capcom and 4 sticks, perfect party game right there, but it's too much, we'll do that at a meetup here at some point, I promise.

Laptop was clutch for random fighters. I say go with that again. We can also run MvC2 on Demul on there, or I can download it on Dellz' Xbox. What boards were you thinking of?

Also, what time should we roll up?

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I should be in the area around 6:30. Working until 5, driving from the Cape blah blah bla...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Laptop was clutch for random fighters. I say go with that again. We can also run MvC2 on Demul on there, or I can download it on Dellz' Xbox. What boards were you thinking of?

Also, what time should we roll up?
DJ said anytime after 4 and I'm working tomorrow but I'll get out early, I'll prolly end up showing around the same time (4-6). As far as Cave PCB's I have the usual suspects; Futari, Ibara, ESP I & II, Guwange, Dangun, Donpachi, DOJ...I think that's it. Also plenty of Seibu, Raizing and Psikyo and just a few Banpresto, Konami. The truth is that all of these PCBs are available on the laptop so it's almost redundant for some casual gaming you know. Got Atomiswave, PGM, lots of CPS2, lots of Neo, just a bunch of random PCBs, got the 60-1 as well with the classics.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Dude, you see what you do to yourself time and again? Every time you want to open your mouth here it doesn't end well, why not ask yourself what's the problem? I gave you the benefit of the doubt before even though you attempted to "teach" me what MAME is all about, think about it man, I let that fly and even came to your defense (misguided on my part mind you) and you still keep on that same broken railroad track. Are you really a fucken animal abuse fuck? Or are you just exaggerating shit in order to fit in with the eccentric personalities here? Either way you're going about it the wrong way. Last meet up you acted weird as fuck, why do you need to get all fucking academic and shit about video games on a Neo meet up in all of places, we're not counting frames here, there's no evo stars hanging on the MASS crew, we're stronger than a hundred men on skill alone but we're cool and just play for kicks when we're together, we're all just regular guys so quit the fucken act, there's no one you need to impress here, just be yourself and if this is your usual self then you better find some Jesus juice or something.

Praise the lard!

protip:

stop posting pics of superfaggots with ugly chicks with hairy gunts

and fucking stop smoking weed like some fucking faggot 13 year old piece of shit.

grow up Chris. It's time for you to stop being a bum and get a real job.

And that goes double for
Todd
David
and ReplicaX.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
seriously, Todd, pull David's dick out of your ass, and ReplicaX's tongue off your nips. You three fags need to stop the lemon party and get back to being normal humans. delete your homepage links to slash chat, and find something else to focus on.

like Jesus.

or anything.

But not what you're doing now. You guys are acting like faggots.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
protip:

stop posting pics of superfaggots with ugly chicks with hairy gunts

and fucking stop smoking weed like some fucking faggot 13 year old piece of shit.

grow up Chris. It's time for you to stop being a bum and get a real job.
Great, part of me laughs but part of me knows you're right. Geez Charles...the Vampirella chick has a golden bat on her outfit, it's not hair. Let's recap...
tumblr_mny52kYXwo1rg6iiuo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
seriously, Todd, pull David's dick out of your ass, and ReplicaX's tongue off your nips. You three fags need to stop the lemon party and get back to being normal humans. delete your homepage links to slash chat, and find something else to focus on.

like Jesus.

or anything.

It's so cute when the mods have to stick up for each other because, DURRRR DURRRR THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE DURRR DURRRRRR.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
looks like the rain should be past us around 5ish.

See everyone later on today.

nappyleon

n00b
Hi all I'm pretty new to the forum. My friend invited me to tag along with him to the meet up. I'm looking forward to it. See yall there.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Leon is driving up with me.
I'm not sure what to bring for food and drinks, gonna improvise; might bring Chinese food or something.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I already picked up the refreshments on my way home, gonna start packing the setup and head your way, sucks about the rain but I'll live. I'll drop of the stuff first and then go park to avoid getting shit too wet. Can I just be the early bird at the party that nobody wants to hang with and head there now?
I'm serious, that's not pubes, it's a golden bat...;)

If you brought Chinese

View attachment 19520

He's ready for a slap happy POV

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'm just cleaning up the place, so um yeah i guess you can come early.

And my number is 612-532-1256 if anyone needs to get a hold of me.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

like Jesus.

or anything.

I could say the same thing about your mouth and rot's cock.

Does it taste like whiskey?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Fun times last night gentlemen. Big thanks to djdelly for having everyone over. It was good to meet all of you. Hope to meet up again soon!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
A fun night as expected.

K-2 + nappyleon, it was nice meeting you guys.

EG + ebinsuge I was happy to see you dudes again.

djdelly, we owe it all to you...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Heated matches everywhere!!! Ebin sharpening those fangs on ST, ASID we need more Karnov's "omelet due le fromage francois le musician" = "Fucken Frenzy French Fandango", what about FF Special? What about our epic, glorious, melancholic encounters @ Kizuna battlefield? I miss me some Dynamite flower shenanigans.

That Supergun worked out awesome! Next time I'm bringing some fighting boards PGM (also gladiator) and some Atomiswave as well.

Thanks again DJ for hosting, I had a great time, as always you're awesome to hang with and provide many special beatings. I'm glad I was able to bring the cheese even though it was dirty and cheap, I managed to spread thin layers across all the different dishes we shared...I'm a total whore but you loved it!