New GBA SP any color plus any new release brand new GBA game $105 shipped

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already posted if anyone was intrested in this little offer. I offer a brand new GBA SP color of your choice plus any new release game also brand new for $105 shipped.

A few people were intrested but only one serious person so far.

Come on people. Christmas is around the corner.. you know you want this either for you or for a close one.

If you wanna see a little example, please take a look at thirdkind's package.

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/smurf0/index.htm

I can only accept paypal for now. Package shipped bubblewrapped through Priority Mail with DC

Trust me, it doesn't get any better :multi_co:

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
bluSmurf said:
If you wanna see a little example, please take a look at thirdkind's package.

I'd prefer you and others keep your distance from my package, thank you very much ;)

Payment has been sent. I'll post here again when I receive everything so everyone knows you're on the level.

Thanks,
Jay

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Please PM me status of Xbox payment. This item is on hold for you so please get back to me tonight.

GAMEFAN

Garay002

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can you get me a green SP, with the Wal-Mart exclusive Mario Advance 4? Please let me know ;) . Thanks.

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gamefan half your money is already in my account. Waiting for one more person to complete the payment and I will paypal you the money. PM will be sent in a minute

Garay002 I still have space for one more package. I can get you the GBA plus the Mario. Oh and btw, Mario Advance 4 is not a Wal-Mart exclusive.

EDIT: Wait a minute .. GREEN? Since when they had those?

Last edited:

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really really soon, I am gonna have a really cool special offer for you game hungry freaks. Stay tuned and say together... Christmas shopping is made easier when Smurfy is in the scene :cool: :buttrock:

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I cleaned a little .. so there should be enough space. Did I mention the new PM system is teh suck?

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have space for one more package. Alot of people intrested but only two more purchases were done. Come on guys I need a few more bucks in my paypal by tomorrow. I can get you anything from games to accessories on the new systems. Just PM me with that you need and I may be able to hook it up with a good price.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently contemplating this. I need to see if a current transaction is going to go through.

How long do we have for this deal?

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well right now I have room for only one more but I will definately be able to do it a little later. Not sure when though.

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. A little update on the packages. I know I said that packages will be sent on Tuesday or Today. But I finished buying all the systems and games on Tuesday and didn't finish packaging them till it was too late today. Everything is ready to go now and will go out tomorrow. I had to go buy shitload of bubblewrap and popcorn.

After this is completed I will have another special going so stay tuned