New York/New Jersey Gathering!! How about it!!!!!!

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
I will be in NYC in July and was wondering how many people are interested in a gathering. I am willing to host it. If you are interested please post and let other members in the area know about this thread so they can all post and bounce around ideas for this. I'm willing to make this work out, so if there is interest we should iron out the details now so we have a month to prepare.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
I'd definitely be down. About time we get some tri-state love :P

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great!!! Can you get in touch with the other NYC members since you may know who they are and tell them to post here, and we should start talking about this as early as now.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
I know a few others in the tri-state area that will be interested...i'll put the word out :)

e-man

n00b
Gathering in NYC

Hi all,

I'm NG owner and live in NYC. I'm interested in enjoying you all. Can you give me the rundown?

Regards,

Juan :multi_co:

jaydubnb said:
I know a few others in the tri-state area that will be interested...i'll put the word out :)

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well we're just trying to get this thing organized a month in advance so we have time to prepare and make sure that people show up. Anyway just keep watching this thread and let other members in the NYC area know about this thread. As of now there's no "rundown' yet.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
There has never been a NY/NJ gathering as long as I have been on the boards. It'll be interesting to see if you guys are able to pull this gathering off and if the location is right, I might join in the festivities. I'm not sure if there is a lot of people from NJ on these boards but there are several people who do live in NY so you can probably organize it in NY. Either way, I will definately join if it goes through.

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
K_Dash said:
There has never been a NY/NJ gathering as long as I have been on the boards. It'll be interesting to see if you guys are able to pull this gathering off and if the location is right, I might join in the festivities. I'm not sure if there is a lot of people from NJ on these boards but there are several people who do live in NY so you can probably organize it in NY. Either way, I will definately join if it goes through.

Could you pm other NYC members about this thread and tell them to post here if they are interested? Thanks

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I should be in NYC sometime in July... post the dates, for I may try to come down as well. :)

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
jaydubnb said:
Any idea on the format? Casual play? Tourney styled...?
I was thinking just casual play. Really informal; playing whatever!!! Also I am coming from out of town so will only have about 3 systems with me. We have to talk about people bringing systems and TV's just like they do in the other gatherings.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
LIVINGWONDER said:
Could you pm other NYC members about this thread and tell them to post here if they are interested? Thanks

I don't really know anyone from NY. Theres like one or two people who do live in NY and actually are on the forums, the only problem is that they barely post if at all. I just hope they actually come to this forum and see what we are trying to set up.

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
what's good y'all I haven't posted or even checked the site in a loooonnnng time. I still go to the arcades here and there but I have been very busy doing stuff in the music industry with my Wu-tang brothers.

Anyway I would be down to go to something. my new aim name is BrooklynRonin82 Hit me up if u guys are gonna do this on aim. I'll come out. So would a few of my boys who own neo geo games.

I haven't had some good competion for a while. Especially in KOF 98, Garou mark of the wolves. Also i would want to play Street Fighter III 3rd Strike , Capcom vs. SNK II.

I'm out for now though
peace
- Jon

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
i live in brooklyn...

i only own neo ports(no, i don't have romz), but i would be interested in details to see if this would be something fun...

keep us updated...

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm thinking of just posting here whenever I'm free and have time to play like a few days ahead of time. I'll post and say when I'm free and if anybody else out there feels like gaming then maybe we can play some. I'll be bringing some systems with me: AES, PS, DC. Other than that if anyone wants to bring over any other system and/or games go ahead. I'll be flying to NYC on the 30th and will be there throughout July. O' well just keep watching this thread I guess.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I live a mile away from a train station that goes into Penn Station NYC... And I'd be willing to go to a gathering if it was on a good day. I just wouldn't want to host anything since I don't have my own place.

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
I guess this is not gonna happen huh? Well, I'm still down for some competition what's good? Anybody think they can take me on or did all the players leave this site and there are only collectors left? lol

let me know. I'm BrooklynRonin82 on AIM
]
peace
- Jon Ronin

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
BrooklynSkin said:
I guess this is not gonna happen huh? Well, I'm still down for some competition what's good? Anybody think they can take me on or did all the players leave this site and there are only collectors left? lol

let me know. I'm BrooklynRonin82 on AIM
]
peace
- Jon Ronin

lol I'm down for some mano y mano action.

We should all try and meet up at CTF one day and get the party started proper-like.

skateonwalls

I love sexy knickers!,
20 Year Member
Depending on the day,i'll prob could come to the gathering,prob could bring some ppl.

N

NeoGeoRich

LoL

LoL, well, can we set up a new one for the Tri State area? Just got my machine this month :)

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
Get at me on aim peoples what happend? that was many months ago. I am still ready for any and all comers. BrooklynRonin82 on aim

peace