Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'm really weird about my wallet...I don't like traditional bulky ones. I currently have a Radix One and love the thing:
https://www.amazon.com/Radix-One-Sl...rd_wg=H32m3&psc=1&refRID=T6SETWYCWHPA4C4YCQF9

Same. It's ok in the winter when I've always got a coat on, but in the summer I can't stand having a huge wallet in my jeans pocket making me look like I'm wearing nazi jodhpurs. I generally stick to a metal card holder and leave all the junk I actually never use at home.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nice looking boots. I've got a cheap pair of boots for work at the moment, nothing worth showing.

Here are a few pics of my thrift shop suit/coat pickups. The one I already put a pic up of was the first one I bought there.

Pics might be big so I spoiler tagged them.

Then I bought this jacket, its nothing special, but was only $0.49

Spoiler:
C3SEjNl.jpg

This jacket, a JC Penny deal, still has tags on it, $0.49. A more casual coat.

Spoiler:
VpXG7O1.jpg

Then this nice department store suit including a nice vest. 5 bucks.

Spoiler:
r3DiLYf.jpg

Nice pickups! I need to remember to hit up thrift stores more often.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I got a pair of Crockett & Jones Draycott II's recently.
d0d1a3042809918d083cdc8dc598bb5f.jpg

Oh and a rather good deal on a new dark blue Chester Barrie linen suit, paid 150€ for what goes normally for around a grand.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
My everyday footwear has become cowboy boots in recent years, nothing too fancy though:

View attachment 41784

So comfortable. I was recommended boots when I was complaining about my flat feet and foot pain, these really do fit like a glove and are super comfortable once you break them in.
what brand boots are those? been running cross country for a couple years & when the shins started acting up went & got custom orthotics makes a big difference

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
what brand boots are those? been running cross country for a couple years & when the shins started acting up went & got custom orthotics makes a big difference

The boots are from Ariat. This square toe boot is called the "Rambler". Much more comfortable than pointy toe.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
nice def grabbing a pair

I don't know if you know how to size boots, but I would go down a size from normal. They'll be tight but you'll stretch them out after awhile and they'll fit like a glove. Buy them too loose and they will always be slipping off your heel as you walk and it's annoying as hell.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
thats happened in the past & they become unwearable after a while. its gotta be a perfect fit when you first get em then a while I'll have the insole redone

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I haven't bought clothes or shoes in years and if I do acquire something it's from a thrift store. Though I did get some work boots for y'know work, they'll last 4-5 years like the last pair.

brakenman-zip-honey-1-_Website_ea756209-542e-49fd-a19b-35d8997d3422_large.jpg

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Traditional men's fashion doesn't work for me. Not enough color, lot of muted tones. Black's, Browns, navy, olive. Shades that to me show no flair, or pizazz. I like to sport some slick sneakers. Jordans, Air Force 1s, maybe some air max so long as they have a big air bubble. A fresh pair of denim in my legs, a gshock that matches the shoe color in my wrist, and a shirt that ties it together, might be a jersey, might be a button down, might be a hoodie. Either way it usually matches the color pattern of the watch and shoe.

Life is too short to wear a suit every day, and there's more than one way to drape yourself in fine clothing. I like my job, and don't feel like moving. So I'm dressing for the job I have. Because I could want for nothing right now.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I get my shit at Hot-topic like the faggot poser peice of shit I am.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
How's the GAP now? would like to get some threads from them again if I'm able to afford it.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Hoodies & Jeans for me...Shoe of choice is my AF1 mid all white & fit bit watch. When i go to the gym its pretty much jogger pants & bright neon nike's. Only time i do a dress shirt is on special occasions. As for wallet i got a Louis Vuitton. Im also planning to upgrade my fit bit or hopefully my baby mama buy me the new Samsung S3 Frontier smartwatch. Looks really nice.

samsung-gear-s3-frontier-lte1.jpg

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Air Harambe

I wish I was good with photoshop/cared/was using a pc and not my iPad like a lazy fucker. And could put together a jumpman logo but with a gorilla doing the pose. Oh well.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Some funster shoes for the upcoming summer:

149_MENS_Burberry_Prorsum_NWOB_Black_Tan_Leopard_Print_Ponyhair_Oxfords_SZ_42.jpg

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
i'm incapable of articulating an intelligent thought so i'm just gonna link you to a waste of 8 minutes of your life