Ninja Masters US Home Cart

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Listing has been ended already. Probably sold directly.
Not surprised really. Considering the title that is a solid price.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I can't wait to set it relisted for an even more crazy price.

If it went to a collector than, congrats.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Haha that was my auction :(. Now I'm curious to know how much I SHOULD have sold that for?

lol, I was thinking of dropping the seller (which now turns out to be you) a line and asking if it was still available.

To answer your concern (of how much you should have listed it for) franklY, I would have to say MUCH more. $3,500 would have been a good # to put up there.

For comparisons sake: english copies of Garou have become MUCH more scarce than they once were and the last open sale was for one in EX condition on ebay. That went for $1,800.

English copies of NM have always been much rarer than MOTW and are one of the rarest carts today.

You still got some solid coin and someone scored a nice collectible.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Sometimes auctions for the best option, especially on high end stuff like this. Well, either that or put a insane BIN with an a Make Offer option, which everyone seems to do.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Im with gum_drops on this, I would've let it gone to bid. All this buy it now shit just ups prices and makes people either play ball or not.

In my opinion though, 3,500 is a lot of money though. It is hard to say if it wouldve reached that.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
lol, I was thinking of dropping the seller (which now turns out to be you) a line and asking if it was still available.

To answer your concern (of how much you should have listed it for) franklY, I would have to say MUCH more. $3,500 would have been a good # to put up there.

For comparisons sake: english copies of Garou have become MUCH more scarce than they once were and the last open sale was for one in EX condition on ebay. That went for $1,800.

English copies of NM have always been much rarer than MOTW and are one of the rarest carts today.

You still got some solid coin and someone scored a nice collectible.

Pretty much. Ninja Masters US is incredibly rare.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Because two years ago, the newly updated AES price guide listed the game to be worth 900 - 1200 usd.