Nintendo 2DS .... WTF

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Vote with your dollars. Remember when Nintendo was super anal about anti-violence? When MK on the Genesis outsold the Super Nintendo version by a few fold, they changed their stance quickly.

Last edited:

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
I just have to ask...a 4 year old? With a $200 precision gaming handheld? No offense man, but that's just silly...

Precision gaming handheld? its just a toy to me. Anyway you would be impressed how fast kids grow these days, specially being the youngest of 3 brothers. But i get your point.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is a bit weird, but it's Nintendo they own the handheld market. So uhh whatever?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Read the text, not the stupid comic, goy.

Don't be a dick. The first paragraph of the petition clearly reads:

"Following Microsoft's U-turn on its DRM policies, including making the Xbox One region-free alongside the PS4, Nintendo is now left as the only major console manufacturer that maintains a region-locking policy." Translation: Nintendo, your competitors aren't doing it. That's all, full stop.

The rest of the petition makes the case that this practice is restrictive to consumer. Look around — importers everywhere if one wanted to buy the games, with or without region-lock.