Nintendo Direct, November 5th 2014

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Majora's Mask protip: Play the song of time in reverse order, you'll slow down the 3 day limit by two thirds.

With the reverse song of time, it's possible to beat all four dungeons without using the regular song of time to restart the 3 day limit.

There is plenty of time to beat just one dungeon in within the limit...

wow do you work for nintendo power

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
oh majora's mask for 3DS confirmed. Could never get into that game due to the time limit and shit.

This. Maybe it was because I helped a friend with his game and got further ahead than my game. I'll probably give it another chance and just stick with it. If there's a limited edition 3DS and collector's edition for MM, I'm on board!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I could never get into it because it was a Zelda game.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
So who is gonna become an Amiibo collector? These things are gonna print money for Nintendo.

INfinity and Skylanders made a fuck ton of cash.

Im going to get a few just the main characters for me. Its good that Nintendo are updating alot of their game to be amiibo compatable. It will be interesting to see how these things take off, just to guess like yourself they will be a massive money maker for Nintendo.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I want them all. But $13 is pricey. Hopefully some retailers will do a buy 2 get 1 free or some deal during the holidays...