Nintendo Direct, Wed. morning 9am ET/The new New 3DS/3DS XL release dates leaked?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Word round the campfire is that Amazon is opening preorders on thursday.

Including preorders for the limited Majora's Mask edition.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is due in April, I'm waiting till then.

Thank you, I was just wondering why I didn't see anything about this on Amazon. I heard the 3d is good so I'm finally in. Never owned a 3ds before.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Word round the campfire is that Amazon is opening preorders on thursday.

Including preorders for the limited Majora's Mask edition.
I saw that but not sure how accurate that is. Nintendo doesn't list them as a retailer, and I don't believe Amazon sells the Wii U direct either. Not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hopefully I'm wrong for those that are still looking for one to pre-order.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I saw that but not sure how accurate that is. Nintendo doesn't list them as a retailer, and I don't believe Amazon sells the Wii U direct either. Not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hopefully I'm wrong for those that are still looking for one to pre-order.

Is the special edition game sold out at gamestop? In person I mean. I really want it.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Is the special edition game sold out at gamestop? In person I mean. I really want it.

It's been sold out since they were available for pre-order. Gamestop stores never did in-store pre-orders, just through web-in-store or through Gamestop.com. Same as with the Majora's Mask 3DS XL.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, not seeing that amazon pre-order. Just a bunch of Japanese systems on there from 3rd parties.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
BestBuy did cancel one of my preorders yesterday. Who knows when they'll make more available though.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
So checking around, it looks like Target put up pre-orders online...at 3 in the morning! Those went within 5 minutes. Sometime today, it looks like Fry's Electronics had pre-orders up and those went within 30 mins.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm constantly using my 3DS and upgrading and it comes out close to my birthday if that date's right. I hope transfering shit isn't a pain in the ass and that it fits in my pocket.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Well Best Buy cancelled my pre-order, even though I didn't buy more than one.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm hoping there is a Fire Emblem LE New 3DS with that new FE game coming out, screw the MM one.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I pre-ordered Majora's Mask 2 months ago, before they even knew if there would be a special edition. Made it very clear I wanted a special edition if they made them available. Went to gamestop the other day just to confirm special edition was online only. Apparently they called people who pre-ordered Majora's Mask and offered them the special edition. Bastards never called me. They said I was the first to pre-order. The dick wad at the counter said he personally made all the calls and when I explained he never called me he told me "it's not the end of the world if you don't get Majora's mask". I seriously wanted to kick that guy in the bean bag. If I don't get the special edition oh well. But that guy was a real douche-tard. I proceeded to cancel my pre-order on Majora's Mask, dark souls 2, and bloodborne, which they fucked me on again.

I told the guy I canceled because it was the end of the world and I'm tired of gaming being collectors hobby that rewards people with no job, school, or life, who have time to sit on their ass and jump on pre-orders as soon as their available.

I normally don't care about special editions, but when I really want one it's always impossible to get. It really makes me just want to quit gaming all together.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Gamestop has the be the worst place to buy videogames, seriously. They don't even know about their own special offers or what they're actually selling :keke:

When I go there to take advantage of a special offer (like the $35 tiv bump when you bring 7 games with a $3+ tiv or the $70 credit when you bring 3 games with a $10 tiv) I have to explain to them how to do their job in the computer everytime :oh_no:

I've received an email from them offering me to buy my 3DS XL for $100 tiv toward a New 3DS XL. I can't wait to waste 30 minutes of my time just to get some dumbass employee to find this deal on his computer. I think he's gonna freak the hell out when I will tell him that I need to return the limited edition 3DS that I've bought from their website first so I can buy it again from their store with the special trade offer this time :lolz: