Nintendo Switch

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Why isn't there a Virtua Tennis for Switch?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Hey, Galaga and Battle City is pretty sweet on the famicom at least, but yeah I'm getting annoyed at those collections. I was very excited about the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection but that ended real fast when I actually bought it on the PS4. Yeah they went to do muh research and muh preservation and there's Tangram Q info in it, but it feels like I paid a bunch of nerds to go to Japan and get more material for their hobby since the emulation itself sucks ASS. It's like an interactive coffee table book, neat to see the figures in 1 minute then put it back.

I sometimes wonder if MAME and other emu authors ever regret working on that kind of stuff for free, even if in short moments. They're not even getting employed by those companies as consultants.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So anyone get Panzer Dragoon? People don’t seem to be crazy about it online.

I haven’t played the original in like over a decade so I think I’ll dig it. I would like to play it again but have no desire to get a Saturn again. Think they are doing Zwei as well which would be coooool.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
There’s a patch coming to fix the slow reticule/locking per SegaLord X.

Other than that flub, they had me at original music.

Would’ve been a slam dunk if they included zwei, and had the gameplay on par w/ the Saturn rev from the jump, but hey-here’s hoping for the patch!

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
There’s a patch coming to fix the slow reticule/locking per SegaLord X.

Other than that flub, they had me at original music.

Would’ve been a slam dunk if they included zwei, and had the gameplay on par w/ the Saturn rev from the jump, but hey-here’s hoping for the patch!
I'm hoping for Zwei too, but reeeeallly hoping for a Saga remake. I doubt it but you neva know.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
They already announced they were making Zwei at the same time they announced the original.
Oh didn't even know that. Honestly the release of PD remake was a total surprise to me. I didn't know they were doing it. That's cool, something to look forward to.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
So anyone get Panzer Dragoon? People don’t seem to be crazy about it online.

I haven’t played the original in like over a decade so I think I’ll dig it. I would like to play it again but have no desire to get a Saturn again. Think they are doing Zwei as well which would be coooool.

It's not great but honestly it seems pretty close to the original from what I can remember. I think it's more a matter of the source material not aging well as opposed to the port not being good.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It's not great but honestly it seems pretty close to the original from what I can remember. I think it's more a matter of the source material not aging well as opposed to the port not being good.
Yeah...no. PD plays just as good as ever on my Saturn or even on Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Graphically it hasn't aged well but the gameplay was/is solid. I haven't put much time in to the remake but it does feel...off. I'll wait for the patch.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Sega has sale going on the e-shop right now.I just decided to pickup shinobi and puyo puyo finally.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
What is the difference between the Console and Arcade versions of the Darius Cozmic Collection?

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Ones comes with the console versions, the other one comes with the arcade versions. Pretty self explanatory.

I could've sworn one came with more games than the other, at least from what I initially read.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
This sadly isn't a new thing. It was like this with the NES and SNES Classic systems.
Yeah crazy as that was.Nintendo clams they will produce more switches and by then and i hope scalpers will lose out by that point.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Talk about a shadow drop i didn't expect another paper mario so soon.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Been playing Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix. Finally getting good enough to do the normal mode on most of the songs, but Sand Planet still gives me trouble.

Slyelessar

n00b
I keep coming back to the switch, they are getting fantastic ports all the time. It's my portable arcade machine, and I love it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Been playing through Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, it’s not great but strangely captivating for a story game.

Stardew Valley is still my most played game. A near perfect port.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
What are the best Switch racing games?

Must have online vs mode.

I like arcade and simulation.

Don't care about Mario Kart. No games with rubberband mechanics.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
What are the best Switch racing games?

Must have online vs mode.

I like arcade and simulation.

Don't care about Mario Kart. No games with rubberband mechanics.
Well there's virtua racing under the sega ages series and that has online.