No Longer Available: Candy Cabs NORCAL

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
in the past two weeks my apartments burned down, red cross put me up in a hotel and i've moved to a new location. the good news is i didn't lose anything. bad news is i no longer have space to accomodate my three cabs. i wanted to keep my windy, but without a complete teardown i can't get it up the narrow staircase. onto the sale-

taito canary- its the green one i'm sure many of you have seen pics of in the past. purchased from sonofx51 a few years back. screen has some pretty bad burn-in and it has a bad flyback (fairly certain). shell is in pretty damn good shape for its age- wear in the paint on the cp, but no dents, dings, etc. also includes the owners manual. afaik this is the only canary in the states. this would make a pimp project for anyone willing. i would have just dropped another monitor/chassis combo if i'd planned to keep it. looking to get $250 for this.

konami windy- this is in pretty good condition- side art is intact, no burn-in. a small cig burn on the cp. colors apear a bit washed out, but then i'm comparing it to an egret 2. would most likely greatly benefit from a cap kit or chassis rebuild. got this in a trade with thchardcore several months ago. i'll coordinate with him to get the keys to either me or the potential sellers as these are something he still has. i've acquired a marquee holder since i've had this and it will be included in the sell. no cracks in that to my knowledge. price on this one is set at $700.

due to the move my internet access is limited so please bear w/. if you're interested or have any questions either post here, pm me or shoot an email to califoreignATgmail.com. i'll accept paypal if the buyer covers the fees, but would prefer cash in hand. pics to come soon.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY SACRAMENTO 95815

Last edited:

jonny419

Super Sidekicks 3
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
fuck casey man, i'm so sorry to hear this shit. hit me up on live next time you see me.

grant nab that canary atleast.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
holy shit case. i'm sorry to hear that. anything i can do to help, just let me know.

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Cali :(

Awesome guy here, someone get on that adoption. Hope everything works out, please PM if you needs anything.

-|wiNg

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
If these were local I would buy both without hesitation. Those are two of the coolest looking cabs on the planet.

Above all else, good luck. Do you have a living arrangement line-up yet?

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Damn! I'm kind of glad I forgot to mail the keys, who knows if they would have melted. :( On a serious note, I'm hella sorry to hear about this man, fucking horrible timing with the holidays, but also Glad to hear you are okay. God bless homie and I hope you are able to return to your normal life before new years.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Damn bro, that sucks! If I wasn't buying a house right now, I'd be all over that Canary. Monitors pop up on craigslist all of the time. Again, sorry for the bad luck.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
cali,

sorry that your house burned down and all. really crap thing to happen around the holidays. :(

should you need any assistance, let me know. i'm fairly local (SF) and I would be happy to help with anything you might need.

on the business side of things, i'm interested in that canary. i'll shoot you an email and a PM.

mightygstyper

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
damn foo hit me up i got some room left in storage and prolly got some room for some of you shit at mindas spot. expalins why been so hard to get a hold of.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
thanks for all the kind words guys. i hope everyone enjoyed their xmas. so far the canary is spoken for and i've received no interest in the windy at all. i haven't had a chance to upload any recent pics, but i dug up an old one of the canary for orpheus. i forgot to mention that the cp on the windy is a repro, but was applied well by the previous owner. i'm willing to budge a bit on the asking price for this one so feel free to shoot me some offers.

DSC01019small.jpg

neodizzle

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang Cali,

Sorry to hear that man. I hope things are working out now and that you had a good X-mas nonetheless. Let me know what's up.

If anyone doesn't know, this is about one of the nicest guys you can deal with...honest man and just all around great guy. Hope the new year brings you some good stuff.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll take $550 for the windy. If I get no interest in it soon at that price I'll disassemble it to get it into the new place removing it from sale.

Don't sleep!

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'll take $550 for the windy. If I get no interest in it soon at that price I'll disassemble it to get it into the new place removing it from sale.

Don't sleep!

OMG Casey, please don't sell the Windy for that price.

BTW it can be adjusted for a good picture:

DSC01650.jpg