Non-gaming insignificant accomplishments that you're really proud of, but...

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I wanted to do an ollie as well, I didn't accomplish my goal and hurt myself last summer. But the point was to spend time with my older kid since she wanted to try skateboarding.

I learned to drive stick shift a couple of years ago and love every minute of it. Should have learned a long time ago. Now I am constantly shopping for old Honda to VTEC yo.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
One time I was at Guitar Center and pulled a guitar off the wall just for fun. I was playing some jazz stuff and this very large black lady walked in and started listening to me play. When I was done she yelled really loud, "YO THAT SHIT'S TIGHT!" I stuck around long enough to hear her play and she was really good, too.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
I successfully made it out of retail management hell six years ago and into a career I actually love. Not many stuck in retail ever accomplish that, so I'm exceedingly fortunate.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I successfully made it out of retail management hell six years ago and into a career I actually love. Not many stuck in retail ever accomplish that, so I'm exceedingly fortunate.

How'd you manage that?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I managed to stay with the same girl for 17 years without an engagement. Some people consider that an accomplishment.

Last edited:

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
How'd you manage that?

A an ex-retail colleague got me an interview with her company. Quite literally a "who you know" situation. Despite being a lucky break, it was still a tough interview process.