North London Riots

Curt

apostate
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oh god. Someone had to do it.

That old man and the poor kid with no jaw that got jumped really has me mad.

I'm all for fighting the government, I love Graffiti/Street Art, fighting for a political cause/movement etc. But this killing of this guy was not Rodney King. They're hurting the wrong people.

I don't pull this kind of bullshit.

340x.png

On the upside, I think now would be an excellent time to invest in the Dark Hoody/Handkerchief manufactures.

Look at that mob. It's like a diesel ad.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
600 years ago, there was a Robin Hood in Nottingham.

600 years later, they are robbin' the hood in Tottenham.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
Just got done taking the CA Bar Exam and my ethics exam, so I was a little out of it when I first heard about these riots.

I almost thought it was the Rage virus at first.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
people of london, this is what happens when you let these scumbags in

just the beginning folks

How come America doesn't have the same problems with It's Immigrant communities?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
How come America doesn't have the same problems with It's Immigrant communities?

I'm sure it will, just give it some more time.

But seriously, I think one significant difference is that there has been a more rapid influx of immigrants in London, especially in the poorer communities. They are segregated and have not assimilated into society. Now with the economies of Europe basically collapsing and the job market being non-existent for unskilled labor, many of these people have nothing to lose. So why not find any reason you can to take it to the streets?

Last edited:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm all for fighting the government, I love Graffiti/Street Art, fighting for a political cause/movement etc. But this killing of this guy was not Rodney King. They're hurting the wrong people.

Rodney King wasn't exactly Rodney King, either.

It looks like the police in the videos have zero control, power, and influence over a bunch of kids.

Edit: The "how not to get caught" paper should be in a museum.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
The Clovis people may want to have words with your so-called comet which was postulated to have broken into pieces over the Laurentide ice shield.
:rolleyes:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
The Clovis people may want to have words with your so-called 'Native' Americans.

Negative. The Clovis are ancestors of our native Americans. Unless you want to tell me that my so-called 'Native' Americans immigrated ;)

Once again logic fails on ng.com

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Negative. The Clovis are ancestors of our native Americans. Unless you want to tell me that my so-called 'Native' Americans immigrated ;)

I thought Native Americans were like asians who migrated across the Bering Strait.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper

There were several waves of human migration from Asia, starting with the Clovis people, who died out prior to the arrival of the successive immigrant groups from Asia. Those later groups became the peoples now known as so-called 'Native' Americans.

...not to mention the tantalizing possibility of occupation of North America by pre-Holocene hominids 200,000BN trumping any claims from H. Sapiens sapians.

cannonball

15 Year Member

There were several waves of human migration from Asia, starting with the Clovis people, who died out prior to the arrival of the successive immigrant groups from Asia. Those later groups became the peoples now known as so-called 'Native' Americans.

Cool, so since they died out prior to the arrival of native Americans, you bringing them up in response to people having problems with immigrant communities makes no sense. Way to go.

cannonball

15 Year Member
the mammoths want to have a word with your Clovis people.

Go easy on NeoTheranthrope.

For some reason he thought I was talking about who was here first. He missed the point of the conversation.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Go easy on NeoTheranthrope.

For some reason he thought I was talking about who was here first. He missed the point of the conversation.

I try to avoid NT. He's a bit on the over sensitive pseudointellectual side.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Not many English people in this thread.

Me? I don't live anywhere near London.

So i don't really care.

drunkex

Zero's Secretary
I thought Native Americans were like asians who migrated across the Bering Strait.

They were, from the the stone age clovis culture. There were already people from the Solutrean here when the Clovis people came though.

aria

Former Moderator
Another video to make you smile at humanity's stupidity --or just Chavs: