November 7th. South east PA My house. 2 pm

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
So is it acceptable for me to bring games and stuff to trade with others? Not sure if buying/selling/traded is allowed at these get togethers? I have lots of stuff I could bring if it is. I just didn't want to do so, and have it be considered inappropriate.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
So is it acceptable for me to bring games and stuff to trade with others? Not sure if buying/selling/traded is allowed at these get togethers? I have lots of stuff I could bring if it is. I just didn't want to do so, and have it be considered inappropriate.

Should be fine. I'm bringing an armful of items as well.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member

No problem with that.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Less than a week away! So barring any technical issues popping up, I should be running a live stream of the gathering again. I'll post on here once it's live.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I'll definitely be attending as well, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I can't make it to this one after all. I'll check out some of the streams though. Play some Sam Sho 3 fixed for me if you guys get a chance.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
YESSSSS! Thanks Stefan for the heads up & as always Bob for hosting.

Just to confirm...is there a Darksoft CPS2 setup coming to this? If so I won't bother bringing my CPS2 games.

I can bring my CPS3 Darksoft and a handful of boards as well. Mach Breakers, EX2: Plus, and some of my Psikyo shooters. Not sure of the supergun situation...but I don't have one to bring unfortunately.

Would anyone be interested in trading for a 20" RGB Ikegami monitor? I have two (was keeping the other for parts) and don't have room for both. It's my favorite. If there is interest I'll lug it down...If not I'll continue hoarding it. :D
Also have a spare CPS3 setup with a dead cart and maybe other stuff too.

Look forward to seeing all you guys again & catching up.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
How much ballpark are you looking to get for the monitor?

Would anyone be interested in trading for a 20" RGB Ikegami monitor? I have two (was keeping the other for parts) and don't have room for both. It's my favorite. If there is interest I'll lug it down...If not I'll continue hoarding it. :D

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
YESSSSS! Thanks Stefan for the heads up & as always Bob for hosting.

Just to confirm...is there a Darksoft CPS2 setup coming to this? If so I won't bother bringing my CPS2 games.

I can bring my CPS3 Darksoft and a handful of boards as well. Mach Breakers, EX2: Plus, and some of my Psikyo shooters. Not sure of the supergun situation...but I don't have one to bring unfortunately.

Also have a spare CPS3 setup with a dead cart and maybe other stuff too.

Look forward to seeing all you guys again & catching up.

I'll be bringing my CPS2 multi, so don't worry about that unless there are any games that you MUST play on an authentic board for some reason :P I'll also have at least one of my superguns with me as part of the stream setup just like last year.

Also, I echo the interest in what you're looking for the Ikegami. I've been kind of interested in looking for a 19" or 20" monitor.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Here's what I'll have with me.

Money Puzzle Exchanger (MVS)
Shock Troopers (MVS)
JVC Monitor w/ Speakers and Amp
SCART > BNC Cable x 2
Metal Slug 2T (already there)
SFC Bomberman 4 + Multitap
Hudson Joypad + ASCII Stick (Famicom, for 4-player Kunio stuff)
Gimmick (FC)
Raiden II (PCB)
SFC Complete Boxed (to trade)
Puzzled MVS (to trade)
Softwodded Wii w/ 4 controllers + 2 nunchucks + component cables (to trade)
Maybe some other random stuff

@Stefan: Prob not gonna bring Dimahoo since Joe will have his CPS2 multi.

Those of you that know what I have, if there's anything else you want me to bring, let me know.

EDIT: Added Wii

Last edited:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I'll be bringing my CPS2 multi, so don't worry about that unless there are any games that you MUST play on an authentic board for some reason :P I'll also have at least one of my superguns with me as part of the stream setup just like last year.

Also, I echo the interest in what you're looking for the Ikegami. I've been kind of interested in looking for a 19" or 20" monitor.

I'm not one of THOSE dudes that has to play original. I'm actually still looking for a decently priced B-board to use for mine. :( Let me check what inputs the Ikegami has after work today (it's in storage). It may be RGB only...as the rest of the inputs (composite, component, etc) are via expansion cards. Not sure if that shakes your interest at all. But it does have a really badass control panel and some awesome saved preset features.

Here is a pic of a similar monitor:
http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/uploads/274/IMG00848-20141129-1228.jpg

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Ten minutes from the airport, let me know what you need.
PM sent.

I'll be getting in early but we can use that time to grab lunch and make a beer run...fucked up PA blue laws. This should be fun, a wknd where I do not have to repair, haul, setup, maintain cabs.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Majors is really looking forward to some Ordyne.

OBEY.

Jon

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I'm not one of THOSE dudes that has to play original. I'm actually still looking for a decently priced B-board to use for mine. :( Let me check what inputs the Ikegami has after work today (it's in storage). It may be RGB only...as the rest of the inputs (composite, component, etc) are via expansion cards. Not sure if that shakes your interest at all. But it does have a really badass control panel and some awesome saved preset features.

Here is a pic of a similar monitor:
http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/uploads/274/IMG00848-20141129-1228.jpg

I've actually got a phoenixed Darkstalkers B-board that I could trade. As far as the Ikegami inputs, it wouldn't be a complete turnoff if it's only RGB. Also, I'm curious about that spare CPS3 you mentioned; does it have a full set of SIMMs for running all of the games?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Any Raiden fans? I picked up a Raiden II board that came today. Can bring if there's interest.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Any Raiden fans? I picked up a Raiden II board that came today. Can bring if there's interest.

Weirdly enough, I just picked up a Raiden 2 cabinet lol. What are the chances? Monitor chassis needs recapped and a remote board wired in though.

Either way, I could use some practice, so I'd play it with you.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Love Raiden. Someone is selling Raiden II on KLOV, was on the fence about getting it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Well, currently on vacation. I will be driving up to the Lancaster area to visit a game store (Just Press Play) tomorrow afternoon-ish. If anyone wants to meet up there, feel free to hit me up.

Looking forward to this big time.

Jon

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I've actually got a phoenixed Darkstalkers B-board that I could trade. As far as the Ikegami inputs, it wouldn't be a complete turnoff if it's only RGB. Also, I'm curious about that spare CPS3 you mentioned; does it have a full set of SIMMs for running all of the games?

I'll PM you. Don't want to derail.

I'll just bring the CPS3 and monitor regardless.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Anyone have a couple of those neogeo CD control pads for trade? If so, let me know what you are looking for in return and I'll see what I can bring.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Would there be any interest in 8 player league bowling? I'll get it set up tomorrow if it's possible that 8 people will actually play it at the same time.