Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

Teknoman

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I cant for the life of me figure out how to send a PM on the forums. I'm guessing it has something to do with not having enough posts yet?

Last edited:

Teknoman

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah thats probably the best course of action since I dont have PM or profile viewing access yet.

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Neo Geo AES Joystick with Princess Mod SOLD for an offer I couldn't resist. Everything else still up for grabs!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
EVERYONE: This was an original AES stick with a princess mod on it. The only thing different was the outer shell - it was replaced with an NGX shell because the original AES was cracked and all dinged up.

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude, its NOT an AES stick. Its a neo geo X stick. Stop calling it an AES stick.
You need to read carefully about the item description before making an assessment. Inside are all the original innards from the AES stick; the only NGX part here is the outer shell that was used to replaced the original AES that was cracked and scratched. I sent buyer pictures of the inside so he could see it was indeed an original, fully stick AES stick minus the outer shell.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You need to read carefully about the item description before making an assessment. Inside are all the original innards from the AES stick; the only NGX part here is the outer shell that was used to replaced the original AES that was cracked and scratched. I sent buyer pictures of the inside so he could see it was indeed an original, fully stick AES stick minus the outer shell.

i saw your original mod thread. i know what you are saying, but if you need to 'carefully' read the description and dance around what you are saying you are doing something wrong with your sales tactics. sales threads should be transparent. people should know exactly what they are getting without having to worry about deciphering your description. you should have linked that thread to let people know what you did.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i saw your original mod thread. i know what you are saying, but if you need to 'carefully' read the description and dance around what you are saying you are doing something wrong with your sales tactics. sales threads should be transparent. people should know exactly what they are getting without having to worry about deciphering your description. you should have linked that thread to let people know what you did.

Nothing to decipher here. No one is dancing around anything. Some folks are just too lazy to read and just scroll down to see pictures posted or pick on anything being said just for the sake of trolling. Again, clear and transparent sale. Don't know what the fuss is all about; a lot of folks seem to be up in arms about it. 99% of what people need to know about the items being sold is in the description. However, if people feel more specifics are needed (I can't list every single detail out of my fancy for time's sake), they can always PM me and get answers to their questions. This is just like in any other sale out here. People in this forum can search and find out about all my threads, sales, etc if they are incline to do so. Feel free to add links to this thread if you feel is necessary. Thanks for your comment!

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wasn't the stick included originally in the $399 price?

It was but I got an email from a member and was asked if I'd let it go for $200. I did sell it (couldn't pass up the offer) and updated the listing to reflect so. Thanks for asking!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Price was $399 for Omega, stick, & 161 in 1.

You sold the stick for $200 (really?)

So $200 for the Omega & 161 now?

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Price was $399 for Omega, stick, & 161 in 1.

You sold the stick for $200 (really?)

So $200 for the Omega & 161 now?

Haha, sadly no. I may throw in something else (SCART cable) and or a game but ned to check what in storage first. Price still $399. PM if interested and we can talk further. Thanks for your comment!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Haha, sadly no. I may throw in something else (SCART cable) and or a game but ned to check what in storage first. Price still $399. PM if interested and we can talk further. Thanks for your comment!

So you sell basically 1/3 of the bundle for half the price of the bundle. And keep the same price..

I've got $200 at the ready for the Omega & Cart. If you sold the stick for $200 that leaves the rest at $199 to make it back to the original bundle price. Therefore $200 is actually more than you were asking. I might not feel so generous for long.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Nothing to decipher here. No one is dancing around anything. Some folks are just too lazy to read and just scroll down to see pictures posted or pick on anything being said just for the sake of trolling. Again, clear and transparent sale. Don't know what the fuss is all about; a lot of folks seem to be up in arms about it. 99% of what people need to know about the items being sold is in the description. However, if people feel more specifics are needed (I can't list every single detail out of my fancy for time's sake), they can always PM me and get answers to their questions. This is just like in any other sale out here. People in this forum can search and find out about all my threads, sales, etc if they are incline to do so. Feel free to add links to this thread if you feel is necessary. Thanks for your comment!

its full of dancing. you keep referring to your frankenstick as an aes controller which it has ceased to be once pretty much everything has been changed.

i shouldnt have to tell you to be transparent and link up your mod link. you should be smart enough to do it your damn self.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So you sell basically 1/3 of the bundle for half the price of the bundle. And keep the same price..

I've got $200 at the ready for the Omega & Cart. If you sold the stick for $200 that leaves the rest at $199 to make it back to the original bundle price. Therefore $200 is actually more than you were asking. I might not feel so generous for long.

I wish you were my math teacher in high school. It would have made things so much easier.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I wish you were my math teacher in high school. It would have made things so much easier.

:lolz: A teacher that teaches ya in a manner how you learn best makes all the difference in the world...

And I'm dead serious. You give me your paypal. I give you $200 ($1 more than original asking price on remainder of bundle). You give me Omega & 161 in 1 cart/shock combo.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
It was but I got an email from a member and was asked if I'd let it go for $200. I did sell it (couldn't pass up the offer) and updated the listing to reflect so. Thanks for asking!

soo.. N00bs Scamming N00bs.. There's no way the AES guts of a REPRO stick with shitty LED buttons is worth $200. if they are, I need to start modding repro sticks. That's a good profit margin.

**EDIT***

Lookie what I found (since you weren't willing to look through you very small post history and do it your self...)!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240832-Neo-Geo-X-Controller-Mod

So, I spent most of today working on modding a neo geo x controller. I'm happy to report that I was able to scavenge parts from an old neo geo aes controller (stick and buttons) and modded the neo geo x with a db15 cable, installed the original aes stick, installed buttons and performed princess mod and got rid of the USB cord. The result is pretty good as you can see below. Cool to have that brand new look on it but the feel of the old neo geo aes controller! :glee:

c72000478da089d35c00318bc687bc1f_zpsc726f978.jpg

You self admittedly modded a NGX stick with AES parts, not modded an AES stick with NGX parts. Big difference.

marketplace ban pls..

Attachments

• noobz.jpg
    noobz.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Jesus fucking Christ. I felt this was iffy when seller had a shitty description and no pics but that's low. You modded a $50 stick and sold it for $200 that's ridiculous and I feel horrible for the individual who bought it. Unless you got some serious, serious mod voodoo skills to make that thing worth 4X its price, this guy got fucked.

Hopefully they post in here to state the product works well to somewhat recover your reputation right now

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Jesus fucking Christ. I felt this was iffy when seller had a shitty description and no pics but that's low. You modded a $50 stick and sold it for $200 that's ridiculous and I feel horrible for the individual who bought it. Unless you got some serious, serious mod voodoo skills to make that thing worth 4X its price, this guy got fucked.

Hopefully they post in here to state the product works well to somewhat recover your reputation right now

hey, i tried getting him to be honest about it. he decided that he was being honest enough already.