Overwatch

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
So I guess there is a beta about to start? Another one of those sign up and hope you get picked.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I think it's Blizzard's first new franchise in at least 10 years.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Well I now have a erection

Prepare to have it snapped like a dry branch. ;)

On topic. Seen a few on my friends list who got in the beta, I'm still not sure if want to play it though. I guess it depends on if my friends will...

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So who's getting it? Apart from Bastion faggotry I liked both the stress test and the open beta. Mei is best.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
So who's getting it? Apart from Bastion faggotry I liked both the stress test and the open beta. Mei is best.

Shit man! Sardu <3

Game just looks like a Team Fortress clone with some Blizzard flair.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I wish it had a TDM mode but apart from that it's pretty good. Bastion is huge fucking faggot though.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
I had no interest until the Open Beta, then I pre-ordered. I was never too much into TF2, but I thought this was much more fun.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
if its ever 10-15 dollars on sale ill get it, but beyond that nah.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I played a bit during the open beta and enjoyed it, coming from a big TF2 history.

I'll probably get amongst Tracer as I like scout.

Reinhardt is a fucking pest, especially that shield.

I expect Battle.net to be filled with CoDfag Tweens as they jump ship.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
+1
I really liked it. I got into TF2 a little bit, and this feels the same but with a bit more depth in team configuration and counter-picking classes/heroes.

Pharah is my favourite, mainly because Q3A was the first competetive FPS I got into, and DM17 Rockets-only was some of my most fondest gaming memories.
Raining hell like somekind of Full-metal Egyptian Valkyrie bitch is my jam!

Mccree, and Widowmaker are my second choices. Though I can't decide if Mccree is good or not. I just have too much fun with the auto-fire, roll to reload, auto-fire combo. Shreds fools.

Last edited:

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I preordered the collectors edition with the statue months ago. After the open beta, I cancelled the preorder. There isn't much depth or variety and the cheese gets frustratingly real if your opponents are coordinated and you are stuck with potatoes on your team.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
My copy is on the way. Decided to get this one on PS4. I played the beta quite a bit!

uEI3zs1.png

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I grabbed the mega pack on pre-order for PC.

I'll be giving this a solid go on Friday.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Made the preorder ages ago on battle.net, can't wait to get home to play a bit... lot :P

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Was my wife's bday last night, so only got to play like an hour. Surprisingly the servers were stable, no drops for me. Game is so good, cant wait to get back to it tonight.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Worst thing about the game are randoms who refuse to change characters according to the situation. Widowmaker and Bastion in attack are bullshit. Hanzo is tolerable because of his ultimate.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I am so shit at this game. I haven't played a shooter since my TF2 days three years ago.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Worst thing about the game are randoms who refuse to change characters according to the situation. Widowmaker and Bastion in attack are bullshit. Hanzo is tolerable because of his ultimate.

Happened to me yesterday... I usually pick up Lucio when being attacker and the other 5 members were.... Hanzo... all 5 of them :/

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
People need to get smart. Having two Widowmakers in attack is bullshit for example as they don't have the stopping power required most of the time, one of them could easily play a more useful role like an actual tank or a healer.

Besides the obvious balancing issue, the dumbshit playerbase is ruining the game for me.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
People need to get smart. Having two Widowmakers in attack is bullshit for example as they don't have the stopping power required most of the time, one of them could easily play a more useful role like an actual tank or a healer.

Besides the obvious balancing issue, the dumbshit playerbase is ruining the game for me.

I had a couple really shit games last night because of idiot teammates. No we dont need 2 snipers to attack, no when defending you do not find a corner and hide in it (my whole team), etc. Still had fun, but its a way better experience when people play towards the actual goal.