PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Posts
1,803
IF you believe shit like that, then you deserve a bullet to the nuts.
 

Stinky-Dinkins

South Town Hero
10 Year Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
7,389
swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

Ahahahha, I'll set my clock to it.
 

Stinky-Dinkins

South Town Hero
10 Year Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
7,389
AztekNinja said:
IF you believe shit like that, then you deserve a bullet to the nuts.


dxnt6u.jpg

Ahahaha. What caliber is that semi auto... .22... .25?

People who hold guns like that (to the side) crack me the fuck up. Especially if they're wearing a bright red handkerchief and a hat to match.

You may think "You don't play" but to me it looks like you play with guns and red cloth.
 
Last edited:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Posts
13,947
AztekNinja said:
IF you believe shit like that, then you deserve a bullet to the nuts.

:lol:

WORD.

Just gotta' live everyday like it's your last is all. Cause it might be for whatever reason.

GK
 

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Posts
3,563
Everybody run for the hills...the world is coming to an end!!! wait...
 

SSS

neo retired
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Posts
10,771
Better send out a ship to build a hyper dimensional gateway to another inhabitable planet while we build the other gate in orbit around the earth. :eek_2:

Oh well, if it's true won't have to fret over gas prices anymore. :chump:
 

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Posts
3,267
As long as that planet we go to isn't plagued with monsters and Rag Rappies and stuff. And we don't call our ships Pioneer X (where X is some number). :) :) :)

If we do, I'd worry about the crazy shoes I'd have to wear, then. :) :) :)

So when do we ship off to Ragol?
 

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Joined
May 17, 2002
Posts
21,322
This sounds like an ad for the remake of "The Fog".

And it probably is, since its under the MOVIES section.
 

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Posts
13,947
If it is true, I'll be sure to go outside the day of the supposed event wearing my Giorgio Armani shades (be them red spectacles or normal dark), armed to the teeth ready to battle an enemy I can't kill. Light up a cigarette and enjoy it, then flip off the universe and wait to be killed.

Even at the point of dying I defy the universe and all in it can suck me. I neither bow nor kneel to anything or no one excpet GOD... only he hasn't shown up yet.

GK
 

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Joined
May 17, 2002
Posts
21,322
Grizzly King said:
If it is true, I'll be sure to go outside the day of the supposed event wearing my Giorgio Armani shades (be them red spectacles or normal dark), armed to the teeth ready to battle an enemy I can't kill. Light up a cigarette and enjoy it, then flip off the universe and wait to be killed.

Even at the point of defying the universe and all in it can suck me. I neither bow nor kneel to anything or no one excpet GOD... only he hasn't shown up yet.

GK

You cant shoot fog!
 

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
19,316
since that was an article from weekly world news you know we will be bringing elvis and alligator boy with
 

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Posts
13,947
Nesagwa said:
You cant shoot fog!

#1> You must have not read what I said when you quoted me.

>>> "armed to the teeth ready to battle an enemy I can't kill..."

#2> I can produce my own brand of FOG. My 15 years of IBS has manifested some of the most atrocious gas when I fart it's not even funny. Heck if I had a way to harness every fart, within 6 years I'd have a Hiroshima Yeild Nuclear Bomb. I might just kill that fog with my stubbron will power and the Biohazard Levels of my fart. Since I have to smell my flatulence (as well as loved ones) we are immune to it. Maybe the Dark Overlords of teh Universe would take their cloud back and then I'd be crowned Hero of the Age, which I would decline by pissing off everyone telling them where to go shove it, and instead to give me half a million bucks, and let me run future TNP operations against any future enemies of the USA, kill em' all and let GOD sort em' out.

#3> Well if we are to believe the Mayans, the world will end in 2012, so the FOG is wasting it's time. We'd have all been dead for 2 years already.

GK
 

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Posts
13,947
I damage enough trim when my thickness spreads it's velvety lips and plundges into an abyss of pure satisfaction... my meat sword slaying the hunger in a woman who wants it Barbarian ROUGH, and seeks the spunk of a Man Bear as it's good for her facial complexion.

as for fighting Space FOG, doesn't sound too fun. I'll probably just see if I can't actually hermetically seal one of my FBHQs (Fall Back Headquarters), the one in IDAHO or get a new one one possibly in Colorado, and stay there for five years before surfacing. By then come out with Gas masks and some protective clothing to see what's left.

GK
 

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
15 Year Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Posts
25,067
Stinky-Dinkins said:
People who hold guns like that (to the side) crack me the fuck up. Especially if they're wearing a bright red handkerchief and a hat to match.
Those are to make him visible to cars when he jogs at night, mr. quick to judge.
 

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Joined
Jan 28, 2001
Posts
1,531
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Ahahaha. What caliber is that semi auto... .22... .25?

People who hold guns like that (to the side) crack me the fuck up. Especially if they're wearing a bright red handkerchief and a hat to match.

You may think "You don't play" but to me it looks like you play with guns and red cloth.

LMAO! Isn't that the truth. :rolleyes:

It's the HOODNINJA! Watch yo back FOooo! :eek_2:
 

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Posts
2,661
Kirk Foiden said:
As long as that planet we go to isn't plagued with monsters and Rag Rappies and stuff. And we don't call our ships Pioneer X (where X is some number). :) :) :)

If we do, I'd worry about the crazy shoes I'd have to wear, then. :) :) :)

So when do we ship off to Ragol?
I'm building my Stag Cutlery as we speak.
 

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Posts
3,267
Mark of the Wolves said:
Is'a people gonna die?! :eek:

Wow. Well played. Someone actually used a Jar Jar Binks quote, when it's actually funny.

I kind of liked the timing of this one.
 
Top