Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
They also stole the spellcheck? :kekeke:

J/K mate, nice work :lol:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
LOL Nintendo fanboys.

Sure, Microsoft "stole" Rare from Nintendo -- and Third Party developers were also "stolen" by Sony.

I like how the person who did this edit does not understand what money is.

Last edited:

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
cafu1982 said:
don't forget the spiderman font.

The Spiderman movies were developed by Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., so can't be considered as "stealing".

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
enomosiki said:
The Spiderman movies were developed by Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., so can't be considered as "stealing".

i was kidding anywayz.

if they "steal" it, get away with it, develop the product further and surpass the market share of the originators of the product(s) in the industry -- Then they surely deserve their success.

recall the MS Windows - IE product bundling case that nearly split Microsoft in two thanks to a court ruling (circa 2000-2001). They're still intact by whatever means they used to do it.

Welcome to big business.

mungrin

Panko KING,
i remeber when the Nintendo Playstation was going to come out.I still have a magazine that had drawings of what it would look like.Then Nintendo ditched Sony and went with Phillips CD-i

hahaha

This is all payback guys

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This is news... how, again?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
the only funny thing in this thread is vanilla thunders sig image.

which isn't so much funny as it is terrible, just terrible.

i got a good :kekeke: from it though

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Which company was first with an analouge stick anyways? I know that playstation, saturn and N64 all had them.

Must have been earlier than that though.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Pingu said:
Which company was first with an analouge stick anyways? I know that playstation, saturn and N64 all had them.

Must have been earlier than that though.

There were many many analogue controllers before any of these systems, tho for sure N64 was the first mainstream console to ship with one.

Oh yeah and Mushikis loves Sonies.:kekeke:

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Baseley09 said:
There were many many analogue controllers before any of these systems, tho for sure N64 was the first mainstream console to ship with one.

Oh yeah and Mushikis loves Sonies.:kekeke:

At lest, the N64 analog controller was the first one that worked 100% correctly and *gasp* LASTED for a very long time (not as much as PS1 ones, unfortunantly)

El Cernex

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Nintendo can inveent it, just not market it.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I don't care what anyone says, the dualshock revolutionized controllers.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
Weevus said:
I don't care what anyone says, the dualshock revolutionized controllers.

Yes, love it or hate it , the dualshock has lasted at least 3 consoles/generations for at least +10 years. If there ever was a classic controller this is it.

Hopefully this time around the analog sticks rival that of the other systems, plus very nice to see L2, and R2 are now analog triggers like the xbox ones.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
alec said:

that is a classic in the sense that it is the first decent console controller and its simplicity, but it wasn't very comfortable, and was only around for a few years.

The Dual shock is different. And yes the dual shock is partly a rip off of the SNES controller too.

Some people may not like the dual shock now, but years from now long after playstation and the dual shock is dead, it will be talked about as the controller of the nineties and early 21st century.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
cafu1982 said:
that is a classic in the sense that it is the first decent console controller and its simplicity, but it wasn't very comfortable, and was only around for a few years.

The Dual shock is different. And yes the dual shock is partly a rip off of the SNES controller too.

Some people may not like the dual shock now, but years from now long after playstation and the dual shock is dead, it will be talked about as the controller of the nineties and early 21st century.

?????

only around for a few years? I'm sorry but I think you have it backwards. The PS2 controller has only been around for a few years. The NES controller has been around for a few decades.

BTW, the NES controller is much more comfortable to play with than the PS2 contoller IMO.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
alec said:
?????

only around for a few years? I'm sorry but I think you have it backwards. The PS2 controller has only been around for a few years. The NES controller has been around for a few decades.

BTW, the NES controller is much more comfortable to play with than the PS2 contoller IMO.

Im talking about how long the system and hence the controller has been supported. not dead systems.

PS1,PS2 and now PS3 all have DS controllers = +10 years

NES = I am not sure how long the console was supported but couldn't be as long as the playstations.

NES is and has been dead for many years, therefore so has the controller. come on now.

I am sure you are well aware that you are in a very small minority if you find the NES controller more comfortable than the dual shock.