Please Delete

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I decide to start a new thread as this is too messy with all replies and all. :D

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Why gold system?

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Did I get the info wrong?

Gold Words = Gold System. No?

Why Brand New? How am I suppose to answer that? New means New and Used is USed. No?
:p

stealth

do not deal with this person
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TattooCow said:
Did I get the info wrong?

Gold Words = Gold System. No?

Why Brand New? How am I suppose to answer that? New means New and Used is USed. No?
:p
No,
gold system means two sticks and one of the original release games, ( normaly magician lord) and it says gold system on the front of the box

When people think new that includes the box and everythink else in new condition

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LOL. Chill Dude. There is no need for these exchanges.

That is his asking offer. People tend to make offers and neg. No?

When I don't set a price, people will be asking how much.

If the buyer is sincere, I will convey the offer to the owner. Just do bear in mind that the initial offer includes S&H will is around $70. A new set isn't easy to come by and I don't think one can really set a price on it.

He have an asking offer and you can always counter-offer if you are really keen.

When did the Neo community come to this? If there is something you can't agree to you can point it out nicely. I don't think it used to be like this here. No one is forcing anyone to buy this nor am I claiming this to be the best offer around. If you like it, make an offer or just buy it. If you don't then just let it pass. No? :)

eclypse

Banned
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
hmmm.. Cause its not? Yeah thats it! I think he ment to say its not a gold system and its not new!

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh well, if the statment of saying this is a Gold System is wrong. I will gladly alter that.

And to say this is not new. Well, how do you tell from the pics I wonder? I can prove it's new and you can prove its not?

This system was acquired from a game warehouse in Malaysia KL. The hook ups was given as replacement and the system was kept in the warehouse as they weren't able to sell it. It's as simple as that. More than 1 was brought over to Singapore. All in the same condition. Just check the controller's wrapper and all. If this is very unbelieveable for you there is nothing I can do.

I have done my fairshare of trading here and on ebay. Although some wasn't recorded on the Feedback system and I am sure those who had dealt with me knows I try to describe my items as detailed as possible. Ask around. :glee:

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stealth said:
No,
gold system means two sticks and one of the original release games, ( normaly magician lord) and it says gold system on the front of the box

When people think new that includes the box and everythink else in new condition

No prob. I have altered the "Gold System" wordings to prevent any misunderstanding.

If I don't test the system for workability it will be my mistake shall the system fail on its new owner.

Well, I will leave it for the buyer to decides if he is getting a new system or not.
The system is new and stored for years in KL. Came over to Singapore and remained unused until I booted it up with Art of Fighting for a couple of mins. Tested with my friend's hook ups and controller.

Does this means this system is not New anymore? And I should have not tested it for workability and just sell it off?

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stealth said:
Thats the one:)

Suddenly I have stoop so low to try and sell a used system as a brand new set so I can put a couple of hundreds in my pocket. Nice try guys. Thanks. Really, thank you all, I have seen alot here in this forum, and make this the first.

stealth

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TattooCow said:
Oh well, if the statment of saying this is a Gold System is wrong. I will gladly alter that.

And to say this is not new. Well, how do you tell from the pics I wonder? I can prove it's new and you can prove its not?

This system was acquired from a game warehouse in Malaysia KL. The hook ups was given as replacement and the system was kept in the warehouse as they weren't able to sell it. It's as simple as that. More than 1 was brought over to Singapore. All in the same condition. Just check the controller's wrapper and all. If this is very unbelieveable for you there is nothing I can do.

I have done my fairshare of trading here and on ebay. Although some wasn't recorded on the Feedback system and I am sure those who had dealt with me knows I try to describe my items as detailed as possible. Ask around. :glee:
The console does look new but the box has seen better days

When people/collectors look for these systems new they just expect everything to be new i.e console, stick,box etc, thats why I said you would be very lucky to get $600 for that system because of the condition of the box, not because the console inside was not new but on the overal condition of the package

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would love to be PROVED that this is not a new set.
Anyway, I rest my case and I find it pointless to argue. :chimp:

Sincere buyers, it's up to you. PM me to discuss.

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stealth said:
The console does look new but the box has seen better days

When people/collectors look for these systems new they just expect everything to be new i.e console, stick,box etc, thats why I said you would be very lucky to get $600 for that system because of the condition of the box, not because the console inside was not new but on the overal condition of the package

Stealth, I understand on the pricing side. And yes, the packaging ain't good as it wasn't stored properly. But truth is truth. And the System is new.

$600 is the owner's asking offer and well, as I said. Buyers tends to make offers. So, I will just let it off to the best offer.

Anyhow, I didn't wish to put this on ebay due to the fees on the later part. If no one wants it then there it shall go.

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Nobody here is taking a negative tone with you. We're just trying to help you out by clarifying exactly what you're selling. I suggest adding that the console itself is new but that the box is used and slightly beat up.

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gotenks326 said:
Nobody here is taking a negative tone with you. We're just trying to help you out by clarifying exactly what you're selling. I suggest adding that the console itself is new but that the box is used and slightly beat up.

No prob. There you go. ;)

stealth

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TattooCow said:
I would love to be PROVED that this is not a new set.
Anyway, I rest my case and I find it pointless to argue. :chimp:

Sincere buyers, it's up to you. PM me to discuss.
You obviously did not read my last post

I did say if you read, and it does say CLEARLY that the system looks new
but the BOX does not

No body wants to prove that your system is not new

It seems that you have a chip on your shoulder my friend:lol:

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stealth said:
You obviously did not read my last post

I did say if you read, and it does say CLEARLY that the system looks new
but the BOX does not

No body wants to prove that your system is not new

It seems that you have a chip on your shoulder my friend:lol:

I am sorry. It's true I didn't read your post before that reply was posted. You posted it while I was writing it. For that I apologise.

stealth

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TattooCow said:
I am sorry. It's true I didn't read your post before that reply was posted. You posted it while I was writing it. For that I apologise.
No problem Tatoocow:)

You might want to ask your friend to lower the price

The problem is now days is that you can find alot of neo items on ebay
and I personly think its driving the prices down on alot of the neo stuff

New/collectors condition systems are still out there but you will have to pay top money to get one, I no where there is one right now but he's asking £599 for it

I hope you have good luck with your sale.

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stealth said:
No problem Tatoocow:)

You might want to ask your friend to lower the price

The problem is now days is that you can find alot of neo items on ebay
and I personly think its driving the prices down on alot of the neo stuff

New/collectors condition systems are still out there but you will have to pay top money to get one, I no where there is one right now but he's asking £599 for it

I hope you have good luck with your sale.

Ah well, he is probably asleep by now. What he wanted was as high as possible. That's what he told me this afternoon. And well, he wanted to start at $600 and let the buyers counter offer.

But $600 does include the S&H of $70. So, basically the system itself is $530.

S&H for this is expensive from Singapore to US or Europe.

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
neogeofl said:
Not to burst your bubble, but those first 3 pictures are exactly the same as the ones you have in this thread from last year selling a used Asia System:

AES, 2 conts, Sengoku, Samsho, RF Box FS (http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117653)

You should try to get the real pictures of the system!

Hi, it is because I used the same file names. The link in the previous thread are exactly the same as I used photobucket.

I wouldn't sell a neo with just 3 pictures of a box right? :drool:

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
TattooCow said:
Hi, it is because I used the same file names. The link in the previous thread are exactly the same as I used photobucket.

I wouldn't sell a neo with just 3 pictures of a box right? :drool:

Just curious about it. I was looking at your feedback and noticed the pictures and thought, man those look familiar! My bad and good luck with your sale!

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
neogeofl said:
Just curious about it. I was looking at your feedback and noticed the pictures and thought, man those look familiar! My bad and good luck with your sale!

No worries and Thanks!! :D