Please Delete

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
TattooCow said:
I would love to be PROVED that this is not a new set.
Anyway, I rest my case and I find it pointless to argue. :chimp:

Sincere buyers, it's up to you. PM me to discuss.

Easy, you proved it yourself when you stated that the system has been tested.

New means unused and normally unopened too (in other words untouched), not cosmetically perfect. From the moment you admitted that the system has been tested it cannot be not new anymore. In addition it is quite weird that a brand new item is missing some of the contents, the only way this is possible is that someone has messed around with said item, hence that, again, it cannot be new.

Certainly the system looks like new and maybe it has been barely used, but it's not new, and this fact means a difference of quite some good money, since the value as a collectable is not the same at all.

The stick maybe is truly new, since it still has the factory wrap sealing the cable.

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As I have said. Missing because the owner of the warehouse said the cables and adaptor were given away as replacement and they couldnt sell the consoles and just stored it.

And also, I have to test it because I need to confirm its working.
My friend owns another set and its not tested yet. Same condition. Do you think I should sell an untested set instead.

If I am to sell a faulty new set, whose will want to pick up the broken pieces and suffer with it? The buyer or me?

Sometimes I wish someone can sit in my position and think what he will do if he is in possession of this item.

I will no longer try to argue if this is new or used.

New before tested. Yes. Tested before Selling, yes.

I enjoyed trading with BB and BV and all other members I had the chance to with. And it was enjoyable, because I know I had been as Honest as I can and they are happy with what they had purchased.

I will never pass off a used or slightly used set as a New set.

I tested it because I have to. It came to me in this manner and that is something I have no control over.

Before I tested it, this AES is indeed a new set and I shall let it remain as one in my hands.

Buyers do consider all these factors yourself and come to your own decision.

I don't think I am in any position to argue anymore nor to try and prove my point.

Whats done have been done. Whats said have been said. I did what I have to do.

Peace.

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
All this arguing, I would like to believe its new, or "barely used". But 600 is too steep, with cables missing. I am very unbiased, because I have a consolized MVS system and have no intention on purchasing an AES ever, because carts are rediculiously expensive and no better than the MVS carts. That being said, I don't think anyone will spend 600 on an AES. Maybe the Neo has had its turn in the collector circuit, and AES systems just aren't getting the money they used to. Curiously, how much did you pay for yours out of the warehouse? Man, I remember the days when toys r' us was liquidating its AES consoles in their stores when they weren't selling well. I was roughly ten years old and remember not knowing what a Neo was, and thinking 200 dollars was a lot for a red tag clearence item, and 75 bucks a cart was too much as well. If I only knew what I was looking at, or was old enough to come up with the money.