Ports Forum

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Alright Ive noticed that from certain members us port player will always get some schnide post when ever we make a topic about a port also sometimes people get confused about whether one has a neo or not plus the ports topics are scattered throughout three or four boards so why not give us our own little forum? I think this way confrontation could be avoided and port specific q's could be answered :) also there are enough neo ports and (insert system name) only neo games that we have as many if not a littl less games as the AES itself not to mention we have manu more games than the 64 so why not? We could talk about Crystalis and Koukedelka or FF wild ambition on PS or Metal Slug on Saturn all sorts of things. Thanx
-Peace-
buttrock

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Sickliquid86:
there are enough neo ports and (insert system name) only neo games that we have as many if not a littl less games as the AES itself not to mention
buttrock
:rolleyes: spock spock spock

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Sickliquid86:
Alright Ive noticed that from certain members us port player will always get some schnide post when ever we make a topic about a port also sometimes people get confused about whether one has a neo or not plus the ports topics are scattered throughout three or four boards so why not give us our own little forum? I think this way confrontation could be avoided and port specific q's could be answered :) also there are enough neo ports and (insert system name) only neo games that we have as many if not a littl less games as the AES itself not to mention we have manu more games than the 64 so why not? We could talk about Crystalis and Koukedelka or FF wild ambition on PS or Metal Slug on Saturn all sorts of things. Thanx
-Peace-
buttrock
<a href="http://www.gamefaqs.com" target="_blank">www.gamefaqs.com</a>

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Well they also have a neogeo message board at Gamefaqs.com shoudl we all go there :rolleyes: seriously I think a portz forum would make a nice addition to the site.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Sickliquid86:
Well they also have a neogeo message board at Gamefaqs.com shoudl we all go there :rolleyes: seriously I think a portz forum would make a nice addition to the site.
spock

(that ones for kern)

SSS

neo retired
Sickliquid86:
-Peace-
buttrock
...and those sentences keep running and running and running.........

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb:
I nominate tooshort to be moderator of this forum. loco
AHAHAHAHAHHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH!!!

Thank you butta!!!! :D

Ports are inferior.

Here we go again!! AHAH! buttrock lol tickled

SNKJorge

Sickliquid86:
Seriously why don't you shut the fuck up?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
We already have a 'ports', or 'inferior SNK conversions', forum...

It's called the 'War Room' :)

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Most ports discussions are welcome as they too are considered SNK/playmore games.Can be done in the general discussions forum.No use making a new board just for it.Ignore those ports haters who are the minority here and everything will be fine.
Maybe there will be a ports discussions board when this site gets hacked again just like what happened the last time with those ON vs NG or the romz boards, J/K heh :D

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
nothing wrong with discussing ports. but i think they can
be discussed in forums like the gameplay forum.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Anyone who posted something positive thanx, but I am 100% sure it will never happen, so gameplay forums it is. I wish people wouldnt be so much against the port players, it is rude and just plain out retarded.

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Sickliquid86:
Anyone who posted something positive thanx, but I am 100% sure it will never happen, so gameplay forums it is. I wish people wouldnt be so much against the port players, it is rude and just plain out retarded.
Well, I think that a fair measure of what you said, SickLiquid, was not very diplomatic at all, but I do agree with your basic arguments.

I do think that ports, or people discussing them, should not be mistreated here. And I do think that an specific forum about ports would be a nice addition to n-g.com.

As I said in some other thread months ago: yeah, I own and play ports. I own and play AES and MVS games as well. And I think that whoever restricts himself to just one of the three is not enjoying the Neo to its full extent. The true connoiseur knows to see the value in each of them. Period.

<small>[ May 08, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Lovecraft0110 ]</small>

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
thanks bro, I didnt mean to be an ass at the beginning but after you get dissed on ny two people unwarrantedly then it pisses you off. Hell people should concentrate their efforts on Rom players not port players :rolleyes: we pay for our games effectively keeping playmor in business :D along side with the MVS and AES players.

SNKJorge

Orochi_invisibleink:
i dont think most of us hate ports, its just you are very annoying sickliquid.
Exactly.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
sorry for being annoying I just dont take kindly to people telling me to shut the fuck up when I ask reasonable q'S. Other than the bootleg question which I asked politelty if I could ask about and my port playing I dont know what your problem with me is I already ready apoligized for the booteg thing so I will do it agian-Sorry. Anyways I play ports my nomad sale just fell through so I cant get my Neo AES so I will be playing ports even more. I am not x-death :rolleyes: or anything and I think both of you guys are alright so if u dont like me that is fine, I wont be rude until attacked anyways.
-Hasta La Proxima Pink Floydes-

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I miss Jorge's most famous "FUCK OFF AND DIE" quote...

Should be applied more times. wink

iku

n00b
Lovecraft0110:

As I said in some other thread months ago: yeah, I own and play ports. I own and play AES and MVS games as well. And I think that whoever restricts himself to just one of the three is not enjoying the Neo to its full extent. The true connoiseur knows to see the value in each of them. Period.
Lovecraft... that was a very good quote. (It's tsuka btw). Orochi_invisibleink is right though...
sickliquid, you're annoying.