Post Your Dental Accomplishments

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
1 tooth completely pulled out
1 cracked tooth that needs pulling out.

i don't like fixing teeth. i just pull them out.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Pulled wisdom teeth
Numerous fillings where one was botched up and I had to get a root canal. The tooth feel out a couple of times until a new dentist re-did it.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
2 root canals
2 crowns
Several cavities filled
wisdom teeth pulled

I also dip which probably doesn't help.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
10 teeth pulled simultaneously (baby teeth wouldn't come out)

4 wisdom teeth pulled at the same time, 1 was heavily impacted which was pushing my bottom teeth together.

Got a dry socket from that 1 impacted wisdom tooth, was a fucking nightmare.

Have a couple fillings in my molars. I have a feeling most were unnecessary because my last dentist was a fucking quack. He fucked one of them up too, put too much filling in and my teeth grinded together and my jaw didn't sit right for a week until I was able to get back in and have him fix it. Dumbfuck.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
2 or 3 root canals
several fillings

still have my wisdom teeth. dumbshit dentist wanted to take them out, I said no because unnecessary operation, had no pain or anything. That was three years ago. Got a second opinion from another one and he said it was bullshit too.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Pulling wisdom teeth in generally unnecessary. It's just a op that insurance will cover without question. I have mine. Didn't hurt coming in and still no problems today. Every time, I see a new dentist its the first thing they bring up, you really should have those taken out. Go Fuck yourself!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
One crown on a molar, no fillings, but a little filler to fix a couple small chips, still have all my wisdom teeth. All of this can be attributed to a fear of the dentist as a child... I wanted no excuses to be in the Dentist's chair any longer than I had to be... So, I took good care of my teeth. Just good habits that got ingrained long after the fear of the Tooth Scraper subsided.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Pulling wisdom teeth in generally unnecessary. It's just a op that insurance will cover without question. I have mine. Didn't hurt coming in and still no problems today. Every time, I see a new dentist its the first thing they bring up, you really should have those taken out. Go Fuck yourself!

If they aren't impacted, there is zero reason to remove them.

I've had 4 cavities and it was all four molars. My childhood dentist talked my parents into have this seal coat put on my molars as a kid and by time I hit my 20s and even though I take care of my teeth, I had cavities. I also had braces for 4 years but after they removed them all my teeth slide back into place because I refused to wear a retainer. I've also had one Wisdom tooth pulled. They charged me $625 with insurance, but because I refuse to have a dentist give me sedatives, I had them Novocaine/yank it and it cost me $75!

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
2 fillings

1 extracted molar because of an impacted crown, they cut that shit into three pieces before they yanked it out. On my 23rd birthday of all days. Thanks, Obama.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I took the title differenty.

When I was 8 I busted someone in the teeth knocking out 2 playing hockey.

In various mosh pits I've accidently knocked out teeth with my elbows.

it's been about 20 years since the last extraction.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
mah-nigga.jpg

If they aren't impacted, there is zero reason to remove them.

I've had 4 cavities and it was all four molars. My childhood dentist talked my parents into have this seal coat put on my molars as a kid and by time I hit my 20s and even though I take care of my teeth, I had cavities. I also had braces for 4 years but after they removed them all my teeth slide back into place because I refused to wear a retainer. I've also had one Wilson tooth pulled. They charged me $625 with insurance, but because I refuse to have a dentist give me sedatives, I had them Novocaine/yank it and it cost me $75!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Got all 4 wisdom teeth removed without any sedatives or numbing agents - after he cracked the first tooth I passed out.

Other than that, my teeth are perfect.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I bit the head off of a bat live on stage.

No wait, that was Ozzy.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
3 crowns numerous fillings.
My toothypegs ain't a pretty sight if i had a white one i'd have all the colours for a pool ball set.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I bit the head off of a bat live on stage.

No wait, that was Ozzy.

I helped a guy remove a few teeth.
24c0fc5fa303887b34dadbd62c418944.jpg

But mine are good.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
What an odd coincidence that this thread is made the same day i have my first dental appt in years.

Need to get my wisdom tooth removed and need my fillings redone.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
My teeth are assholes.
1 root canal
2 crowns
6 fillings

I clean them, I floss after every meal, and I still get a new cavity every couple few years.

Also, my root canal'd tooth was filled improperly and I was informed I'd need the crown replaced and the canal re-cleaned and it would cost me $1000 because my insurance refuses to pay for it.

Fuck hack dentists. Where is that technology I keep reading about that can re-grow teeth?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Had the top two wisdom teeth out that grew outwards towards my cheeks for some reason. Other than that nothing, though I think maybe I will need something in the not too distant future.

When I first got together with my other half I was a smoker and she wasn't so i was constantly munching mints. After a while my teeth started to get sensitive so I switched to sugar free mints, which gave me the shits after 30 a day. So I just quit smoking.