### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
smokes how's your sex life been since getting superfit?

That's kind of a hard one to answer...

Physically? Infinitely better...it's just easier to do when you're not pushing 3-hundo.

But all that aside, its been far better since the whole "coming out" thing...my wife and I have become much closer than we ever were...

MuppeT

War Room Troll

Physically? Infinitely better...it's just easier to do when you're not pushing 3-hundo.

But all that aside, its been far better since the whole "coming out" thing...my wife and I have become much closer than we ever were...

when you bend over your ass cheeks open even if you are 300 hundo .. just saying.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
positive conclusions from true first hand experience; the muppet example.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

Wow. You were 3 bills? Congrats on changing things man. You'll be, theoretically, in better health for the long run for your family, etc. That is one thing that I fear since having kids: just being in poor health and passing early. I have some pounds to lose and need to get my shit in gear soon. I'm not getting any younger.

haha . .shut up .. I bent many fat chicks :)
ftfy

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
brNksiEqTO4GA.gif

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
What gen Glock is it?

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Please Click for a REAL man's gun...

For Realz...

xROTx

Be careful on the streets bro. You don't want to accidentally lazer blast a dog or anything.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
ahhh its a shame he's such a horrible filmmaker or director or whatever he is. i come from the southern end, PA & i'm proud

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Be careful on the streets bro. You don't want to accidentally lazer blast a dog or anything.

I'm gonna plug in Time Crisis... or House of the dead... I mean... My PS 1 Light Gun >>> Anyones Glock...

xROTx

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm gonna plug in Time Crisis... or House of the dead... I mean... My PS 1 Light Gun >>> Anyones Glock...

xROTx

Especially with the Time Crisis foot pedal.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
ahhh its a shame he's such a horrible filmmaker or director or whatever he is. i come from the southern end, PA & i'm proud

All good. It wasn't a knock. Just had that feel.

Gummo is still epic.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Karou why you have such odd teeth? They are detracting from your fuzzy blonde caterpillar brows.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
That's pretty close to what I thought Karou would look like, though I didn't imagine the smurf blood/jizz.