### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm not in torment or anything, but, I'm also incurably ill, so, no, I'm not alright. This chemical, Tysabri, binds to my white blood cells and prevents them from crossing the blood-brain barrier and attacking my brain and spinal cord. Problem is, that means that they also can't get in there to fight viruses, bacteria, or cancer cells either, which could be fatal under the wrong circumstances. In other words, the medication protects me from the autoimmune attacks but potentially facilitates the destruction of my central nervous system by other attackers. It's generally regarded as the most effective drug treatment for my condition, but, also the most dangerous. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing, but, I'm rolling the dice and hoping for the best.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Those are expensive infusions M. This going to be a monthly thing¿

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
How do y'all upload good quality pics on this site? It seems to kick back anything above 1mb and that's a struggle for my phone to reduce to

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How do y'all upload good quality pics on this site? It seems to kick back anything above 1mb and that's a struggle for my phone to reduce to
it should probably be fixed , i noticed this too

Trick from mobile is to take a screenshot of the image in preview mode, and upload the screenshot

Otherwise you need to resave the image in lower quality with photoshop, or some piece of shit app from the app store that theres probably 1000+ versions of with various levels of malware and ad-rape

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
it should probably be fixed , i noticed this too

Trick from mobile is to take a screenshot of the image in preview mode, and upload the screenshot

Otherwise you need to resave the image in lower quality with photoshop, or some piece of shit app from the app store that theres probably 1000+ versions of with various levels of malware and ad-rape
Dope, thanks for the advice. Took a quick pic of this past weekend of zip lining and a quick cheat meal of mediterranean food.

Screenshot_20210425-201514_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-201349_Photos.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Those are expensive infusions M. This going to be a monthly thing¿
My insurance gets billed about $5,600 each treatment. A woman in my support group lost her insurance for a month and got a $16,000 bill for one treatment, that's just insane. I was doing them every 4 weeks, but, I became positive for the John Cunningham virus (a normally harmless and dormant virus that most of the human race has, but, if your immune system is suppressed or compromised, like mine is, it can reactivate and cause Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy, PML, an often fatal brain infection that can't be treated or cured), so, now I'm doing the infusions every 7 weeks instead, to lower the chances of that happening. I'd rather die from PML than live in misery from bad MS complications and disabilities, so, I'm sticking with Tysabri, because it works (my last MRI was the first time, since my diagnosis, that I didn't have new brain and/or spinal cord damage).
I have the same problem. I use one of those free image resizer web pages and cut my photos down 50% and then upload them and that does the trick.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
T1Q4wST.jpg

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Search "resize photo online" on the google machine. There are free online apps that resize your photo to under the 1MB limit here on NG.com.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Search "resize photo online" on the google machine. There are free online apps that resize your photo to under the 1MB limit here on NG.com.
Was that for me? Pic is showing up fine for me, is it not for you?