### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This is older pic's but still look the same, we went on a Carnival cruise in Dec. 2011. But, I'm done with cruise's now too much shitty hygiene issues get sick bad on these motherfuckers.

Fuck I forgot bout this pic in the Cayman Islands. I was so damn drunk it wasn't even funny lol, had a blast if you guys do go on cruise do a "booze cruise" if you like to drink. If not it will cost you an assload.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
2qut7ro.jpg

What's wrong with your face? Do you know how to smile?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What's wrong with your face? Do you know how to smile?

Why expend the energy it takes for a full smile when you can make a quarter-smile/wince as the t-shirt takes care of the hard part for you.

Party Smile? Get it?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
C'mon Greg, you could have at least cleaned the fucking mirror first. BLECH.

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
This is older pic's but still look the same, we went on a Carnival cruise in Dec. 2011. But, I'm done with cruise's now too much shitty hygiene issues get sick bad on these motherfuckers.

Fuck I forgot bout this pic in the Cayman Islands. I was so damn drunk it wasn't even funny lol, had a blast if you guys do go on cruise do a "booze cruise" if you like to drink. If not it will cost you an assload.

got some badass muscles there :)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Thom Yorke in the desert?
DSCN3340_zps01fe702a.jpg

I didn't want to show my gun cuz they are scary, I would have thought the earplugs and setting would give it away for a few here you included tho?

well...I actually don't have a carry permit, but I was approved for a permit to purchase. what kind of threats and aggressive behavior type stuff have I displayed here for you to suggest I am an 'unsafe' person Mr Renmauzo?

Scary Pants? theres a big chocobo on the front of that shirt.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
This is where I'd normally say I'm surprised some one signed off on you being allowed to carry a firearm, but it is the U.S...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Woo, I still got my NG.com shot screen thing, I'm gonna dig for it...I se Eric there (DJD) can't tell who's in his screen.