### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think it's pretty absurd you're borderline justifying murder over some stupid shit like that. I don't even know if that really happens, but it sounds stupid as hell.
When I was 8 years old early like 5AM heading to my school bus stop, I saw a murdered Trans laying on the floor, shot in the head, her brains over the pavement, it looked like Pasta Sauce with ground beef...that was my first thought, never seen anything like that in my life up to that point...

You have no idea how hard it is for trans in Colombia at that time, I dunno now, I haven't been there in a while but it was bad, so much religion, so much discrimination...I lived up in a pretty nice neighborhood but it was way up some hills, I had to come down to catch the bus at the main road, this main road would be crawling with nightlife but then sometimes you'd see some shit lingering before dawn, every time coming out to the bust stop there, something was going on...I remember the big Drug Lord's rigs that would come and pick this trans up, you could see them fat and nasty looking for action, that was the nice part, dropping them off was very different...

...life...USA has it pretty good if you're not looking for trouble, down there, back then, this trans had no other way of getting by but prostitution...pretty sad...most would end up dead.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think it's pretty absurd you're borderline justifying murder over some stupid shit like that. I don't even know if that really happens, but it sounds stupid as hell.

I'm not justifying anything.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
um yeah i agree trans girls should be more careful generally but that isn't the actual cause of the problem. i would sooner ridicule insecure douchebags who can't handle a girl having a penis remotely maturely before i ever try to shame a woman for wanting something natural like sex. I personally disclose the nature of my genitals to anyone i think may have the opportunity to kill me later on.

True, if a woman with a penis is not your thing you should be adult enough to just say no thanks and walk away. I don't understand why people turn violent over something like that, but it happens.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well I'm erect.

me too

0OgLkom.jpg

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I love all the other people trying to post their picture in the middle of a tranny discussion. It looks so out-of-place (even though it's in a picture thread), and it's even funnier when they have a smile. Like they're popping in with, "did somebody mention trannys? " with a big grin

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I love all the other people trying to post their picture in the middle of a tranny discussion. It looks so out-of-place (even though it's in a picture thread), and it's even funnier when they have a smile. Like they're popping in with, "did somebody mention trannys? " with a big grin

ROFL! :lolz:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

You just have to try and work in and around the tranny stuff here these days, sure it's the purpose of the site but if you look hard enough you can find some stuff on video games here and there.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member

That was the plan, especially after the talk about transgender people being more likely to get killed.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Maybe it's just me but I thought Markell's pic didn't look out of place :keke:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that happens quite a bit if i dont put my human lenses in

Mac91

10 Year Member
What it is with you and vitamin water?

Mac91

10 Year Member
You want the world to know? Got to let it show?