Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Thanks to Southtown, I've just shockboxed and got inserts for my entire MVS collection. Phew. Makes it far more interesting, and his quality is superb. Here are the NG Dev Team MVS games. I think I'm gonna play some Fast Striker tonight :-)

IMG_3866.jpgIMG_3865.jpg

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Game roast time. Gotta love this friendly site :-)

I think Fast Striker is a fine shmup with great music, and KB up there with the middle-ranking Metal Slugs. KB is also, ridiculously, $2.5-3k now, so deserves a shockbox, LOL.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Let them MVS games be free! I repeat myself but I find it very cheesy to have these overly colorful insert shockboxes to what amounts to a scuffed up industrial looking cart meant to be hidden from the public eye (not homebrews of course). I'd defend ngdevteam but my defense is late and will only ship Q3 2025

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Those look pretty great honestly. Their games are a mixed bag. Fast Striker is good, I had the kit but someone offered me $1800 for it so needless to say, I no longer have it.

Last Hope is Trevor McFur 2

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I've just bought a new computer- a new-in-box never-used Commodore 64. from the 1980s.

I never had a C64. LOL.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Let them MVS games be free! I repeat myself but I find it very cheesy to have these overly colorful insert shockboxes to what amounts to a scuffed up industrial looking cart meant to be hidden from the public eye (not homebrews of course). I'd defend ngdevteam but my defense is late and will only ship Q3 2025
I kinda agree, but I do think long-term for my complete set some storage to protect the carts is a good idea.

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
I've just bought a new computer- a new-in-box never-used Commodore 64. from the 1980s.

I never had a C64. LOL.
I heard the ac adapter it comes with can go bad over time resulting in damage to the system if you use it, so recommend getting a modern aftermarket ac adapter if you plan to set it up.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I kinda agree, but I do think long-term for my complete set some storage to protect the carts is a good idea.

Protect them from what?

*live spiders* and super-fund tier grime and dirt fell out of my Yaton carts.

IKEA shelf wear and pet dander is gonna do these things in? 🤣

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I heard the ac adapter it comes with can go bad over time resulting in damage to the system if you use it, so recommend getting a modern aftermarket ac adapter if you plan to set it up.
Thanks- I bought a load of accessories like tape and floppy disk drives, carts, leads etc, but not a PSU. 'Never used' also means never tested, so fingers crossed it switches on!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Had a coupon at a local shop, and found a couple PS1 games I've been after for a while. Pretty pumped to finally play these.
20231120-210354.jpg

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Protect them from what?

*live spiders* and super-fund tier grime and dirt fell out of my Yaton carts.

IKEA shelf wear and pet dander is gonna do these things in? 🤣
The plastic is going to break down slower if it's not exposed light and dust. The carts have open vents for dust to get in.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The plastic is going to breakb down slower if it's not exposed light and dust. The carts have open vents for dust to get in.
If you have Ikea Billy shelves you can get doors for them. That's what I use and there's virtually no dust let in. You could even tint the glass if you're worried about sunfade.