Post Your Recent Purchases!

G

greeneye8181

Just make sure you elevate them off the ground.

I see great potential there.
Wondering how much real estate runs in ol' Cincinnati. Here in NOVA its VERY expensive. My condo has gone up in value pretty significantly since I bought it but so has a lot of other property.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rgb modded my second (gotta have a spare ! NES with the excellent NESRGB. Looks fucking incredible through the XRGB. Picked up a mint/new kirby on Craigslist to commemorate the occasion.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
depends on what you are looking for in Cincinnati, apt, house, condo, land. I think Broken just bought a new house here recently. I've been here about 5 years and it seems like prices are going up.

I see great potential there.
Wondering how much real estate runs in ol' Cincinnati. Here in NOVA its VERY expensive. My condo has gone up in value pretty significantly since I bought it but so has a lot of other property.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Meh, it's an arcade related purchase but considering it looks so much like a console cart... ;)

Thanks Q.

UeKtrJt.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
^ good selection of games! But you still need SvC:MoM. Wish I had Gals' Fighters myself ;)

mawa_nl

Kuroko's Training Dummy
^ good selection of games! But you still need SvC:MoM. Wish I had Gals' Fighters myself ;)

i Have gals fighters 2 times also have 0ne CIB in perfect condition :)
And Lego Slug i also have neo cup 98

this set i have buy for dark arms and the pocket color and the gamble games tho make my pocket collection bigger

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Wow, that is quite the mvs haul. Is last hope pink bullets a different version of the game?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wow, that is quite the mvs haul. Is last hope pink bullets a different version of the game?

It's an updated version of the game where the developers changed the bullets to pink so they could be better differentiated from the debris in the game.

Nice pick up. Did you find Pink Bullets on the forum?

Nah, this is my haul from the last couple of months - I picked it up in the last lot of reprints.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Just bought a JNX supergun and an MV-1A as well as a few carts. Will post pics when I get them. Very excited!