Post Your Recent Purchases!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Now I can actually play my Omega:
Hori%20Stick.jpg

CD%20Pad.jpg

Are both of those NIB? Very nice! Are the four switches on the Hori rapid fire?

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
KOF2002_zpsexsmid12.jpg

Straight from Japan, near mint condition.

Now only missing KOF 03 to complete my AES KOF japanese collection. (if there's anyone willing to sell me one copy let me know)

Haven't played much yet, only a few rounds, but it's seems pretty good.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Recent pick ups.

This collection is great, and once i discovered it was a thing i had to pick it up. Thanks stealth

A friend of mine that works at Barnes and Noble got these for me. Saved me like $50

One of the Mother's day gifts i got for my Mommy

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Are both of those NIB? Very nice! Are the four switches on the Hori rapid fire?
No, just really nice condition. The Hori had some dust and a few spots I cleaned up, but that was it. The CD pad was as I received it. And yeah, rapid fire, though I don't see myself using that.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
No, just really nice condition. The Hori had some dust and a few spots I cleaned up, but that was it. The CD pad was as I received it. And yeah, rapid fire, though I don't see myself using that.

I've been wanting a rapid fire controller for a long time. Way too many Neo Geo shooters don't have rapid fire as an option-even in the UniBIOS cheats. Alpha Mission II was giving me carpel tunnel just last night...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Love the way they look! Would like to see a set done with the main MS3 art, oh man, set each character on the spine and make it work somehow, wooo!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Puyo Puyo~n Party on N64
NOS Metal Slug 4 kit (yeah, I know)
IMG_1724.jpg

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Thanks it is a reproduction,cheaper to buy then a original copy which has gotten insanely expensive.

Where did you get the Pulseman repro from Tron? That game's been on my short list for quite some time.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I love those giant jewel cases. They're such majestic beasts.

I can't stand them. Crack super easy and are annoying to store. Don't understand why they just didn't go with the regular jewel cases like the Japan and Euro versions.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I can't stand them. Crack super easy and are annoying to store.

I guess I've gotten lucky with mine. I've had a handful of US Saturn games for 15+ years and they've held up pretty well.