Post Your Recent Purchases!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^ As far as I know, he's the only polish member here, so there's just the strange multilingual forum. And since online translators are widely available... let's give the man some home sweet home feeling from time to time.

Don't forget Kościuszko & Pułaski. Bet they would have loved the Neo ;).

Last edited:

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
^ Or he could use the translator, so the rest of the forum doesn't have to ;)

Back on topic: Just ordered Sengoku 3 and Blazing Star from Japan.... Amazing how much those 2 fuckers cost now.

Last edited:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A

Back on topic: Just ordered Sengoku 3 and Blazing Star from Japan.... Amazing how much those 2 fuckers cost now.

Ah those are 2 great games that almost have a permanent home in my Super Neo 29

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S

Both great games gummy i like blazing star a lot, i had these back through the post on friday,

IMG_20150816_153701380.jpgIMG_20150816_153722074.jpgIMG_20150816_154601565.jpgIMG_20150816_154610789.jpg

I picked up dodonpachi for a tenner, which was the best tenner i've spent in a while, very good game.
Paid £33 for KOTM 2, which i'm not too sure about so i'll leave you fella's to tell me whether i've had a good deal or not with that one, gotta be honest as well guy's and say i don't like the game very much (sorry if your a fan)...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Got this Gameboy Colour clone a few days ago:

View attachment 27738

Not really a fan of clone hardware but have to say that all in all this is very good. Built quality appears very solid, the screen is excellent and backlit, takes GB and GBC games and if nothing is inserted in the cart slot you can play one of the 66 games built in (some good stuff in there like Super Mario Land, Duck Tales, Contra, Tennis, Tetris, Alleyway etc.). For 30 USD incl. delivery this is IMO a great purchase. If I am to nit pick, the only thing that sets this apart quality wise from OEM Nintendo gear is the dpad / buttons. Nothing wrong with them per se, but they are perhaps slightly too clicky. Also I noticed that the dpad would make a slight crunching sound when quickly going across the diagonals e.g. from :upb: to :downf: in e.g. Contra. These are just some minor things though that I am sure not many people would even spot.

Also got a Gameboy Clear for the Play it Loud range:

View attachment 27739

Its in absolutely mint condition, so all I did was give it a thorough clean and replaced the screen lens cover (one thing to note, these Play it Loud ones have a slightly darker screen border so make sure to get the right one when replacing).
Where did you get one that cheap? I could use another one, mine is getting beat up.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Where did you get one that cheap? I could use another one, mine is getting beat up.

I got it on Ali Express. I can see that the price from my particular seller has now gone up to 32 USD (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/GB-b...le-with-backlit-game-player-8/1566759257.html), but there are sellers who still have it below 30 USD.
Probably does not matter so much for the US, but that particular seller has the option of shipping the package from the UK, which is handy since it basically means its an intra-EU shipment, which eliminates any customs related expenses and hassles.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Proud new owner of a Super Neo 29😁
02958f148e6eee49ba3ebe1c179a52f6.jpg
cdd92b64dfdb6a4843d8b16267dfac49.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Thanks,I was looking for those on ali a few days ago but for some reason never found any that cheap.

I LOVE them. Mine didn't have built in games, but that's ok, it has an Everdrive.

Zeo-Gold

n00b
It's actually been awhile since I've picked up anything gaming related, at least outside my PS4. I snagged a copy of NIER after seeing what it goes for these days I was glad to have got it the price I did. Also been sucked into the amiibo craze, newest entry was Dr Mario. I can't post pictures at the moment.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've seen that game NIER sell for under 20 bucks in gamestop for a long ass time.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Picked this up on the weekend:
IZRMaSg.jpg

Not as good as the Saturn Bomberman, but still decent IMO.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Picked this up on the weekend:
IZRMaSg.jpg

Not as good as the Saturn Bomberman, but still decent IMO.

I play this game a lot with the family and things get very competative between the 4 of us, spat my dummy out many times playing bomberman 2 especially when the wife spank's me.
I dream of playing saturn bomberman in all it's glory.....10 player's, but i ain't got 10 saturn pad's, or 10 friends for that matter lol, ah well maybe one day when i'm in a nursing home..

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
Recently picked up a Samurai Shidiwn cart for $10, is that a good price?

You got robbed, man... ;)

edit:
My NGDev bundle turned up yesterday! Wooo!

Which means I now have 2 copies of Razion...
I'll stick one on the market in a bit.
Now all I need is someone to give up that Gunlord!

Last edited:

powerflower

Banned
No discussion. Samo3. End of story. When shit gets real in this game shit gets real. A masterpiece.

I'm a happy go lucky kinda guy but the darkness in this one is pure art. Shinto.

Last edited: