Post Your Recent Purchases!

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Proud new owner of a Super Neo 29��
02958f148e6eee49ba3ebe1c179a52f6.jpg
cdd92b64dfdb6a4843d8b16267dfac49.jpg

Nice pickup. I would love to find one of those in my area for sale.

AlexKidd86

Overtop Pathfinder
I've always wanted to own one of those little, white PC Engines. Nice looking system and so many good Japanese hucard titles.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Nice pickups, I especially like the Saturn. One of my next purchases for sure.

thanks man, i love the japanese saturns! i can finally use this one to play my japanese and u.s. titles thanks to the st key i have with it. My u.s. saturn cartridge slot has died on me so im pretty happy i found a jp system with a working cartridge slot.

I've always wanted to own one of those little, white PC Engines. Nice looking system and so many good Japanese hucard titles.

very true, they're so cute and little! very nice system in space convenience and design. amazing games of course!
i would also like to hunt down one in the box as well as a core grafx and core grafx 2. i would also love to have a briefcase set up!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Nice pickup. I would love to find one of those in my area for sale.

Congratulations, your are a lucky man. Awesome, enjoy.

Thanks! I've been enjoying getting it setup. Just ordered a full set of replacement buttons and joysticks. I have some crimping to do on the button wiring for P2 but that's the fun stuff. The display is very clean. No burn or noticeable issues. It's currently wired JAMMA so I've just been running a spare 1 slot and SVC boards. Still deciding if I want to rewrite it MVS or keep it JAMMA.

Congrats and welcome to the club! May i ask how much it set you back?

It ran me a little more than I wanted to spend. $1250. But I really wanted a candy and when I saw this one pop up an hours drive from home, I jumped on it.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
You got robbed, man... ;)

edit:
My NGDev bundle turned up yesterday! Wooo!

Which means I now have 2 copies of Razion...
I'll stick one on the market in a bit.
Now all I need is someone to give up that Gunlord!

Just showing off now! :lolz:

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Picked up the following MVS lot last week from and ex arcade operator here in Oz :D
Hers some of the carts:

1876e719caddbf10facb5407aceb53e7.jpg

3 count bout
Art of Fighting
Football Frenzy US
Fatal Fury US
Fatal Fury 2
Rage of the dragons US
Real Bout FF special US
Real Bout FF 2 US
Mark of the Wolves JP
Samurai Showdown 2 US
Samurai Showdown 3 US
Samurai Showdown 4 US
Soccer brawl US
SuperSidekicks 3
Metal Slug 2 US
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 4
KOF 2002 US
KOF 2001 JP
KOF 2000 US x 2
KOF 99 US x 2
KOF 98 US
KOF 96 US
KOF 94 US

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Awesome MVS set dude. I still want to make a nice Metal Slug MVS collection... got 4 & 5 only.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Awesome MVS set dude. I still want to make a nice Metal Slug MVS collection... got 4 & 5 only.
Cheers mate, I'm up to 46 carts now and hopefully 54 by next week.
It's a strange hobby.. I sold some stuff not so long ago due to personal circumstances and regretted it immediately. I'm back into it now though. :-)

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Looking for MS 5 myself actually. I think I've secured it in this next lot. I may have a couple of duplicate slugs in a couple of weeks time actually (MS1 & 2) providing the deal comes off that is ;)

Thunderblaze16

New Challenger
After waiting forever for the Neostore to stock back, I decided to look else were for the green converter.
Ordered one from a place called IC2005 on 08/07/15 and got it today.

Shiny box.
20150819_140253_zpsiwzxabj5.jpg

Oh it's so good to finally play Metal Slug on the big screen! As stated, it worked simply by just inserting the converter 1st to the system, followed by the MVS game.
20150819_150653_zpsrq0rpmxu.jpg

Anyone whose interested in one of these, here's the direct link.
http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?productid=135&cat=0&featured=Y

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
After waiting forever for the Neostore to stock back, I decided to look else were for the green converter.
Ordered one from a place called IC2005 on 08/07/15 and got it today.

Shiny box.
20150819_140253_zpsiwzxabj5.jpg

Oh it's so good to finally play Metal Slug on the big screen! As stated, it worked simply by just inserting the converter 1st to the system, followed by the MVS game.
20150819_150653_zpsrq0rpmxu.jpg

Anyone whose interested in one of these, here's the direct link.
http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?productid=135&cat=0&featured=Y

Insert the game into the converter first than insert both into the Neo. Puts less stress on the Neo connector. I have the same Converter as a backup. Works great, congrats.

Thunderblaze16

New Challenger
Insert the game into the converter first than insert both into the Neo. Puts less stress on the Neo connector. I have the same Converter as a backup. Works great, congrats.

Thanks for the tip, will be sure to remember!

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
A few weeks ago I picked up the Astro VT was selling. I couldn't really resist and went back for the Blast yesterday (left). Just finished sorting out some minor wiring problems and re-tapping the control panel holes since a few of them were stripped. Overall pretty stoked to have another Blast :P.

c3v3zne.jpg

Also not sure if I ever posted the Astro. Mostly finished cleaning it up, just waiting on a marquee lamp.

KhkEvRC.jpg

ScarletSpeedstr

War Room Troll
I know it wasn't in the greatest shape to begin with, but thanks for shipping the game literally in the kit box. You're the worst eBay.

FullSizeRender.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Well, they do kinda look like shipping boxes. The cartridges even have bubble wrap on them. Kinda makes sense yo...

;)

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I know it wasn't in the greatest shape to begin with, but thanks for shipping the game literally in the kit box. You're the worst eBay.

View attachment 27858

The kit box is in shit condition (unless the postal service decided to scratch out the title in the label and rip it for good measure which seems unlikely). If that wasn't the case you would have a legitimate gripe.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I stepped up my power-strip game:

V8jLvyL.jpg