Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
thank you for the kind words.
Still learning the ropes around this forum, as it seems to differ quite a lot from other forums im accustomed too.

Attempting to call out a long time respected member of this website isn't a good way to introduce yourself here.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dude, wtf are you on? Really? You're being retarded trying to justify your stupidity.

violentluke

New Challenger
Post count doesnt equal respect.

Dude, wtf are you on? Really? You're being retarded trying to justify your stupidity.

you think beacuse youve been here for a long time that you have say over what other people say when they try and go about it in a civil way?
Or do you just like to be a internet bully?
Or is this just all you have to do on a Friday night?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Listen man, you're here saying that post count doesn't equal respect and I agree but what does that have to do with the fact that you are acting like a moron and also abusing the market? You really need to step back and look at your quality posts so far...

violentluke

New Challenger
Listen man, you're here saying that post count doesn't equal respect and I agree but what does that have to do with the fact that you are acting like a moron and also abusing the market? You really need to step back and look at your quality posts so far...
How am I acting like a moron? Because I didnt put up with your hateful messages to me?
I dont see how I was abusing the market by asking 1 question to Shadow (since I cant pm).
Your the only reason the posts on that thread have continued

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@ the fucking noob joining the forum 'cause he's scared of loosing his money.

You're acting like a moron 'cause you insist on giving excuses for making mistakes time and again. Hateful, lol, if that's hateful then you're not going to last here, I thought I was being pretty impartial and solely basing my comments towards you on the problem at hand, you come here talking about respect and post count like a fucking douchebag.

STFU, GTFO and wait for your shit.

Last edited:

violentluke

New Challenger
@ the fucking noob joining the forum 'cause he's scared of loosing his money.

You're acting like a moron 'cause you insist on giving excuses for making mistakes time and again. Hateful, lol, if that's hateful then you're not going to last here, I thought I was being pretty impartial and solely basing my comments towards you on the problem at hand, you come here talking about respect and post count like a fucking douchebag.

STFU, GTFO and wait for your shit.
Right. I see all your underlings are trying to help you gang up on me now.
Typical internet behavior, its only going to get more outrageous with you as you have people backing you up now. I am done arguing with you.
Good day sir

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, you see what you're doing right? You're still acting like a moron, your best bet is to follow the advice I gave you previously.

STFU
GTFO
Wait for your shit, you dumb fuck!

...at least have the dcency to go back to the omega thread, read the answer from the seller and get the fuck out of here.

If you ever show your face to buy something, I'll make absolutely sure everyone knows the kind of stupid fuck you are.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Right. I see all your underlings are trying to help you gang up on me now.
Typical internet behavior, its only going to get more outrageous with you as you have people backing you up now. I am done arguing with you.
Good day sir
Multiple people pointing out how wrong you are isn't ganging up. It just means you said some stupid shit.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Back on topic...
I have wanted this for a very long time - Panorama Cotton w/ the Tea Cup!

DSC02687_zpsvktq6lfk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PS2 Rez Trance Vibrator :buttrock:

DSC02690_zps4csqhp6w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some Japanese GCN games over the last month or so:

DSC02685_zpsmwxddx8n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Back on topic...
I have wanted this for a very long time - Panorama Cotton w/ the Tea Cup!

DSC02687_zpsvktq6lfk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sweet pickup. What's the deal with the mug, a mail-in offer or something like that?

Also - always liked the compact cases for Japanese GCN games. Classy!

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Sweet pickup. What's the deal with the mug, a mail-in offer or something like that?

Hey, yeah if you purchased the game back then, you could mail in the reg card and be entered into a drawing to win the cup.
Several places say about 300 were made although I am not sure if that is true or not.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Attempting to call out a long time respected member of this website isn't a good way to introduce yourself here.

Nevermind. I fully understand now. What a drongo.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hey, yeah if you purchased the game back then, you could mail in the reg card and be entered into a drawing to win the cup.
Several places say about 300 were made although I am not sure if that is true or not.

Really sweet pick up and the condition looks fantastic! There are very few MD games I'd like to buy at this point but Cotton is on the list :)

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
what the hell is that?! A PS2 what? ...is it safe to google? HAHHAHAHAAA.. I need another beer.

Basically it was meant to put in your pocket to sync and enhance the vibrating rhythms of the game in conjunction w/ the Dual-Shock controller.
It vibrates much stronger than the Dual-Shock.
But... some people found it more 'enhancing' to shove it up their ass (yes, I'm serious) while playing...

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Really sweet pick up and the condition looks fantastic!

Thanks! There is a nice long crease on the top label (most like due to being opened improperly) that the seller conveniently did not picture, nor mention.
But I am ok with that, and am still very happy with the purchase.

Last edited:

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
I think the rez vibrator pad also has a washable slip cover. That should come in handy for those that chose to shove it up their ass.