Post Your Recent Purchases!

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Oh God why would you buy Samurai Shodown Sen?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Samurai Shodown Sen is not as bad as people make it out to be, it just isn't but it's not the Samurai Shodown I was hoping for, regardless it's very playable and has its merits.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
image1(11).JPG

I think I've hit almost every GS within a one hour radius of my house now. Pretty set on this system now other than looking for Mario Kart and Fortune Street. I completely forgot to look for one of the zapper guns, so I will have to keep an eye out for that.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Oh God why would you buy Samurai Shodown Sen?

samurai_sen_order..jpg

Samurai Shodown Sen is not as bad as people make it out to be, it just isn't but it's not the Samurai Shodown I was hoping for, regardless it's very playable and has its merits.

I have to play it some more to decide how much I like/dislike it. But so far its not horrible.

View attachment 32832

I think I've hit almost every GS within a one hour radius of my house now. Pretty set on this system now other than looking for Mario Kart and Fortune Street. I completely forgot to look for one of the zapper guns, so I will have to keep an eye out for that.

Hold off on Wii Mario Kart, if you end up getting a WiiU the Mario Kart for that is better, unless you can find it for really cheap.

Other games to look out for (if you do not have them):
Sonic Colors
Metroid Prime Trilogy (If you like 3 and want to replay the first two in the same control scheme)
Fragile Dreams
Murumasa The Demon Blade
Okami

I mentioned before
Pandora's Tower
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

If you like tactical RPGS
Fire Emblem (There's on for the Wii, its a direct sequel to the Gamecube one)
Phantom Brave: till we meet again (Its made by the Disgaea team)
Sakura Wars 5

Horii also made some amazing joysticks for the Wii. And you can get a lot of decent fighting games and shooters via Virtual Console. They also work with the WiiU, specifically Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
View attachment 32833

I have to play it some more to decide how much I like/dislike it. But so far its not horrible.

Hold off on Wii Mario Kart, if you end up getting a WiiU the Mario Kart for that is better, unless you can find it for really cheap.

Sonic Colors
Metroid Prime Trilogy (If you like 3 and want to replay the first two in the same control scheme)
Fragile Dreams
Murumasa The Demon Blade
Okami

I mentioned before
Pandora's Tower

Sakura Wars 5

Horii also made some amazing joysticks for the Wii. And you can get a lot of decent fighting games and shooters via Virtual Console. They also work with the WiiU, specifically Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

More useless recommendations that no one asked for.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Sen isnt that bad. Its by no means great, but its flashy fun, and being able to lop off someones head or hand is pretty awesome.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I recently bought

Swamp Thing: the Series (all three volumes) on DVD
Swamp Thing the movie on Blu Ray, Return of the Swamp Thing on DVD
Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp Thing, all six books in trade paperback format
Green Lantern: The Animated Series on Blu Ray
Superboy (all four seasons) on DVD
Batman: Bad Blood on Blu Ray

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Famicommander;4001600 Green Lantern: The Animated Series on Blu Ray [/QUOTE said:
Awesome show and a huge disappointment that it was never renewed. Josh Keaton is the man.

Last edited:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Sorry I've been a little upset as of late. My landlord threw me out cause I used a panini maker. Who knew that violated my lease.

Not the panini maker, there is a city ordinance against wops, you're restricted to the north end and charlestown. Didn't you read the memo?

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member

Sonic Colors
Fragile Dreams
Murumasa The Demon Blade
Okami

I mentioned before
Pandora's Tower

Sakura Wars 5

Finding Fire Emblem the other week is what got me started on picking up games for the system again. Those others I will definitely pick up if I find. I do want Mario kart though as I'll probably never get a wiiu (or any future Nintendo consoles.) I loved all the others, even double dash that doesn't seem to be as loved for some reason.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I just scooped a snap case version of Sonic Pocket Adventure, thus completing the NGPC games I actually want to buy/play. Might keep my eyes out for snap versions of NTM and Pac-Man, though, but otherwise I'm happy w/my NGPC library.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Last month worth of pick ups.

The neo geo is in rough shape. I will be heading the the tech section to ask all kinds of repair questions. Has spliced together bare wires on the inside.

Got this lot from craiglist as well.

Paid 350 for it all. Needed 90% of it. Ended up with a few cheap doubles and Mario kart 64 as a double

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
It plays a lot like the nes mech game that's rare too. I don't see the value in the game play.

I'm more excited about the neo geo. Just it has a few bugs. The screen was glitching and I found a bare wire hitting the metal housing of the mother board

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It plays a lot like the nes mech game that's rare too. I don't see the value in the game play.

You're not talking about Metal Storm. Nothing alike! Haha "Value in the gameplay".

Maybe you should like collect barbies instead, aight?

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
I only played metal storm once. But you can walk on the ceiling innboth games. Maybe my memory plays tricks on me. That was in the mid 90's

Guess I shouldn't of made the reference without playing more then a few minutes ages ago.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Guess I shouldn't of made the reference without playing more then a few minutes ages ago.

Yeah maybe.

Metal Storm is very arcade like in it's pacing, whereas Metal Warriors (from the little I know/played) is like a Western Developed Leynos/Valken game.

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
I played a good 35 minutes of metal warriors before other matters required my attention. Was the game rare or is it just popular?

I remember seeing tons and tons of earth bounds at KB toys in the bargain bins. Yet it commands around the same price loose.