Post Your Recent Purchases!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I just got in 3 more AES games, but I am expecting two more next week (well maybe a week after for one of them, coming from Canada) . Should I show what I got now or just do one big AES/MVS pickup pic?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Finally jumped down the RGB rabbit hole. I'm still waiting for my EuroSCART to RGB cable to arrive, but I was able to try out Composite (TurboDuo) and S-Video (Neo Geo CDZ) and was blown away. So far, the Framemeister lives up to the hype. image.jpeg

And in other news, these games arrived on Monday. Pretty stoked to have View Point AES - I got lucky on that one. My Neo CD copy of it is now for sale for $30 if anyone is looking for one. image.jpeg

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Is it just me or does the top of that insert look like an uneven cut. Wavy like someone cut it by hand. Did you buy this from a well known member Lee?
its completely straight it just looks weird in the picture, as there are gaps at the top of the snaplock case and people have holded it in the past the insert has been pushed in a bit in places but i have repositioned it since

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
its completely straight it just looks weird in the picture, as there are gaps at the top of the snaplock case and people have holded it in the past the insert has been pushed in a bit in places but i have repositioned it since

Ok good. Tha t game is being bootlegged like there is no tomorrow now. I'd just hate to see you get ripped off.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Ok good. Tha t game is being bootlegged like there is no tomorrow now. I'd just hate to see you get ripped off.

insert.jpg I got it from eek whos been here ten years and who got it from the neostore.

I seen lots of the japanese bootleg ones recently, even with star wars action figures now they are getting better and better where it is so hard to tell the difference

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Cool ViewPoint. That is one of the games I held onto after liquidating my collection. (I'm trying to build it up again).

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I thought Samurai shodown V special was never released on AES in America or Europe.

Edit: oh wait, SSVS was never released on MVS in english form. Nvm

Last edited:

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
I got it from eek whos been here ten years and who got it from the neostore.

I seen lots of the japanese bootleg ones recently, even with star wars action figures now they are getting better and better where it is so hard to tell the difference

Awesome. I saw the one at the Neo Store the other day for around $4,900.

I would love to pick up a copy sometime in the future.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm trying to limit my retro purchases but I saw a good deal on this one and have been after a copy for a while. That 120in1 multi-cart is getting used less and less as I get the legit versions of my favorites :)

IMG_4729.JPG

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I'm trying to limit my retro purchases but I saw a good deal on this one and have been after a copy for a while. That 120in1 multi-cart is getting used less and less as I get the legit versions of my favorites :)

View attachment 34650

Love those neominiboxes with JP labels. Nice.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

I was the exact opposite. I had damn near every good game on MVS but since getting the 120 in 1 my CMVS has rarely seen a legit cart. I'm lazy.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm with Gohan. Multicarts are awesome! Can't wait for the Neo Everdrive, lol, it'll happen!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Personally, I am fine with my red cart Shock Troopers. Now, I actually want to get other color variants of other MVS games, as I like how unique they are to black, white, and clear.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Personally, I am fine with my red cart Shock Troopers. Now, I actually want to get other color variants of other MVS games, as I like how unique they are to black, white, and clear.

you can buy mvs shells (different colors) and do some "Frankensteining" if you're skill enough (transfer label from original to the new shell without damage it)
If you're fine with red cart then it's great :D

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Yeah about that, I asked Yaton about buying all his color variant shells. No response :/

Also, next paycheck I am gonna man up and buy one of the Aliexpress AES carts, and report on what the quality is like when it comes in.

Last edited: