Post Your Recent Purchases!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Okay, has anyone ever seen tracking update to "inbound into customs"? I am a little worried because when looking it up, I find alot of people saying how they either get empty packages or they don't recieve it for days.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Okay, has anyone ever seen tracking update to "inbound into customs"? I am a little worried because when looking it up, I find alot of people saying how they either get empty packages or they don't recieve it for days.

That's perfectly normal.

Hubes22

New Challenger

All good CloudGamer, nothing to worry about. I've had a handful of games shipped to me from overseas recently and this is normal.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
All good CloudGamer, nothing to worry about. I've had a handful of games shipped to me from overseas recently and this is normal.

That's perfectly normal.

Okay good. I just want to make sure, I would be pissed if my package gets confiscated by someone because it contains valuable hardware and software that I got for an amazing deal.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,

I shipped two Megadrive games via Airmail to Europe, each separate one was estimated 2-3 week delivery, each one took almost two months. I wouldn't worry.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Buddy, how are you??

I'm good man.

I quite regret selling all of my FC and MD games off however, I cry myself to sleep each night. Biggest mistake ever. I don't think I could stomach building a new collection up though at non-bundle pricing via eBay either. Plus they wouldn't have the memories attached to them that my old copies would in most cases. Moral of the story is, Everdrive is a tempting muse but we are a species of gatherers and our thirst can't be quenched by virtual goods.

Ironically, I have a few odds and ends up for sale in Everything Else for other systems. I don't know if I have much left that you are into though.

I'll still pop by here now and then!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I'm good man.

I quite regret selling all of my FC and MD games off however, I cry myself to sleep each night. Biggest mistake ever. I don't think I could stomach building a new collection up though at non-bundle pricing via eBay either. Plus they wouldn't have the memories attached to them that my old copies would in most cases. Moral of the story is, Everdrive is a tempting muse but we are a species of gatherers and our thirst can't be quenched by virtual goods.

Ironically, I have a few odds and ends up for sale in Everything Else for other systems. I don't know if I have much left that you are into though.

I'll still pop by here now and then!

We all know the reason why you have to part with your collection.
Glad to see you back. I'll check the remaining collection of yours.......:)

Hubes22

New Challenger
I shipped two Megadrive games via Airmail to Europe, each separate one was estimated 2-3 week delivery, each one took almost two months. I wouldn't worry.

That's nuts. Games I had shipped from Europe took 3 days and some from Thailand took 5. I would say over two weeks and I would maybe start to get a little worried.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
That's nuts. Games I had shipped from Europe took 3 days and some from Thailand took 5. I would say over two weeks and I would maybe start to get a little worried.

Yea, anything can happen. I tend to like to use EMS only now for international games unless the buyer wants to take responsibility if it gets lost. I sent two high dollar carts there, and both buyers were breathing down my neck about how long it was taking, then suddenly they all arrived. This was in February though so possibly it was due to run-off from the holidays.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member

I've bought a gdemu, phoebe and rhea, each shipped individually. They all took over a month to arrive. Seems Poland likes to take its time.

They were all also "officially opened", so maybe the fact they are "suspicious" pcbs had something to do with the delay.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Yea, anything can happen. I tend to like to use EMS only now for international games unless the buyer wants to take responsibility if it gets lost. I sent two high dollar carts there, and both buyers were breathing down my neck about how long it was taking, then suddenly they all arrived. This was in February though so possibly it was due to run-off from the holidays.

Always use tracking. Airmail can take anywhere between 2 weeks and over a month based on the hundreds of packages I've received over the last three years. EMS is best like you said but getting to be super expensive.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Always use tracking. Airmail can take anywhere between 2 weeks and over a month based on the hundreds of packages I've received over the last three years. EMS is best like you said but getting to be super expensive.

I paid extra to get EMS shipping from Japan. Because either way for what I am getting I still got it at a steal. I would just really hate it if my package was expected to arrive at my house three to four days and instead it arrived weeks or months later, essentially wasting my money on extra shipping to get it to my house faster

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I paid extra to get EMS shipping from Japan. Because either way for what I am getting I still got it at a steal. I would just really hate it if my package was expected to arrive at my house three to four days and instead it arrived weeks or months later, essentially wasting my money on extra shipping to get it to my house faster

Never had an issue with EMS, you are fine. It's the airmail that blows. However, coming or going to Japan even with airmail is generally fine. Europe however takes ages sometimes if you don't go express. Like 50% of the time at least from my experience.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Yesterday I picked up a modified original Xbox fully loaded. I am loving how easy it is to use and bounce between systems.