Post Your Recent Purchases!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
My Castlevania games are some of the few carts I held on to after going full Everdrive. So good. Gunstar is all sorts of fun too.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Finally, I have a mame cab.

Nothing beats an original red cab or a jp sitdown cabinet, but at least I could move it by myself without an elevator or 2 buddies :D

zludxy.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Finally, I have a mame cab.

Nothing beats an original red cab or a jp sitdown cabinet, but at least I could move it by myself without an elevator or 2 buddies :D

Hahaha... I know that problem. Am about to acquire a Big Red myself, but before I do, I'll have to acquire a Big Elephant to move it. Congratulations on the purchase, my friend! MAME is the Mecca of video gaming -- everyone should visit it at least once... a day ;).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's from a member here and a very good friend, Arcade-TV. But the deal's not through yet, so let's not jinx it.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
new pickups! finally trying out some ys games. kinda late to the party but better late than never. also got 2 items i've been wanting for a great price! arcade card duo with slightly damaged manual for $45 and another cd controller for $35.

UWbZeuPl.jpg

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
new pickups! finally trying out some ys games. kinda late to the party but better late than never. also got 2 items i've been wanting for a great price! arcade card duo with slightly damaged manual for $45 and another cd controller for $35.

UWbZeuPl.jpg

Y's games are great! I started with 3 on the SNES and recently played the Vita game. It was really good as well.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Y's games are great! I started with 3 on the SNES and recently played the Vita game. It was really good as well.

awesome. i was playing ys 3 on pc engine with the little japanese i know and was able to play with little issues. i love the sound track to that game!

geise

Mickey's Coach

I hope you didn't pay much for that burn of Ys IV, or is that a PCE works bootleg?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

y's 3 for the snes was also the first one i played. great game, but y's 4 for the pc engine has to be my favourite one. y's 4 goes back to the gamplay style of the first two games and expands on it.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
y's 3 for the snes was also the first one i played. great game, but y's 4 for the pc engine has to be my favourite one. y's 4 goes back to the gamplay style of the first two games and expands on it.

most definitely. i love how they added the dialogue in the game. Pretty happy i got the english translation tho. i also have the japanese version but kinda hard to fully enjoy since my japanese is limited

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
e1322036ec005ce60a00858d646b76e4.jpg

Been working on my CPS2 collection recently; all are on battery and complete with a boards. Local buddy XeD hooked up most of them, and I grabbed another one off a cheap Craigslist lot. Now just need to find a legit Progear...

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler

Been working on my CPS2 collection recently; all are on battery and complete with a boards. Local buddy XeD hooked up most of them, and I grabbed another one off a cheap Craigslist lot. Now just need to find a legit Progear...

Dat Dimahoo.....:buttrock: The only CPS2 game i own

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

Sell that 1944 and get 19XX.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
neo-geo-mvs-neo-turf-masters-kit.JPG

$87 shipped from Italy - Neo Turf Masters kit. Even beat the ebay estimated date window by a day (probably 2 if yesterday wasn't the 4th.)

A month ago I got from Australia for $48 shipped League Bowling too. I don't recall if I ever posted the other stuff earlier in this thread or not with 3 bundle from Mexico or the original package deal on the cabinet I have I got.

Currently hoping to stop missing good/fair pricies on NAM, Cyber Lip and Magician Lord as they keep evading me.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
CBE13B06-92CE-481F-9E84-4CB092D7D700_zpschphgmke.jpg

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Authentic Boardset variation 2

Anyone know the difference between the 3 boardsets? If I recall my original cart back in the day was an authentic boardset 1 with English Label, and during the attract mode there would still be fighting sounds even with demo sound set to off (pretty annoying). This seems to be fixed in boardset 2 with the 4 eproms.

Boardset 3 has one of those unique daughterboards that you sometimes see in is Metal Slug 3 carts.

I can imagine the daughterboard may be a more expensive route than 4 eproms, but maybe someone can explain that further.

Boardset 1 is by far the most common, followed by boardset 3. I'd never seen this one before, I had to check mvs-scans.com today when this cart arrived.

Last edited:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
$87 shipped from Italy - Neo Turf Masters kit. Even beat the ebay estimated date window by a day (probably 2 if yesterday wasn't the 4th.)

A month ago I got from Australia for $48 shipped League Bowling too. I don't recall if I ever posted the other stuff earlier in this thread or not with 3 bundle from Mexico or the original package deal on the cabinet I have I got.

Currently hoping to stop missing good/fair pricies on NAM, Cyber Lip and Magician Lord as they keep evading me.

Nice. I got NTM on MVS a week ago. I love that game already.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Thanks. I've been a fan going well back, actually first started it when it came out on NGPC of all things but it went from there. Very happy to own it, was surprised at that price to get a kit so I did it despite usually just buying game alone (or game+marquee at best.) It's always different every time given all the courses, wind, your timing, etc. It can stay fresh far longer than a lot of them despite being basic on the surface sort of like League Bowling is too.