Post Your Recent Purchases!

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
So I bought a really cheap game with a fake label for less than $20. It arrived so I cleaned the contacts as I usually do, and could tell the original label was underneath so took some goo-gone to it. Gotta say, I'm rather quite surprised at what I received in the mail....

Pretty rad, huh?
what was it listed as?

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I decided to show my Dreamcast some more love recently, now the old beast is hooked up to my XRGB Mini in 31KHz glory!

Toro VGA Box.JPG

Oh and it would be rude not to test it out properly with some new games :)
IMG_4907.JPG

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I decided to show my Dreamcast some more love recently, now the old beast is hooked up to my XRGB Mini in 31KHz glory!
Hey where did you get your scart cable? I like the look of that connector, rather than the standard L-style ones.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Feels like Christmas over here. These are all items I've purchased, traded for, or had repaired in the last month or two. Whohoo.

76ad85b3758ccc0e18dd590148c29622.jpg

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Scoops over the last month's time

Definitely taking a break after this (I do have two IREM games coming in though)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Ha! Picked it up for a fiver on EBay right around your first post about it.

Honestly, if you look through available actual gameplay (non-betting) horse racing arcade games from 1975 to present, I truly believe the Stakes Winner series takes the crown as the final good 2D entry.

Now get ready for repetitive stress syndrome & win those stakes! :D

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Not really game related but dang, I've been waiting for this figure for ages and wanted to share it here lol

8PIcVmb.jpg

IWvsILs.jpg

Bowy1H7.jpg

YdHoP8L.jpg

(sorry for the image spam :keke: )