Post Your Recent Purchases!

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hey where did you get your scart cable? I like the look of that connector, rather than the standard L-style ones.

It's a Belkin branded one I picked up a local supermarket in the UK called Sainsburys. It's really good quality with a nice thick shielded and fully wired cable with gold connectors. I only paid about £8.00 for mine a few months ago and plan to get another but they have gone up to £12.00 but at least they are still in stock. Still good value compared to what custom ones tend to cost with a similar quality. I get zero noise when using it with my bandridge 5-way switch and XRGB Mini as well which is nice :)

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That's like me saying Street Fighter Alpha 2 is the best nintendo release on the SNES.

Elemental Master is a Tecnosoft game. Telenet/Renovation just published it in the US.

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
This game and Elemental Master are probably their two best Genesis releases IMO

Elemental Master is really fun. I was playing it recently and it was a blast. It wasn't too hard which is nice sometimes. I got to the 2nd last boss but didn't realize I needed to use the charge shot of the default weapon to take her down.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Renovation released some pretty sweet stuff over here. Too bad that were snatched up into Sega before The Journey Home and Dream Probe released over here.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Have you played SFC Psycho Dream? It's not easy to get into.

Yeah, it was somewhat of a disappointment when I first tried it, especially after hearing good things about it online line. The controls didn't feel like I thought they would, which did throw me off. I need to play it again, it has been awhile. Still would have been neat SNES release though.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yeah, it was somewhat of a disappointment when I first tried it, especially after hearing good things about it online line. The controls didn't feel like I thought they would, which did throw me off. I need to play it again, it has been awhile. Still would have been neat SNES release though.

I've never heard much about the game's rep good or bad. I think it's alright, but the tools you're provided feel pretty terrible unless you're fully powered up, and remaining fully powered up isn't easy. I don't think it's failure to be localized is a shame, but I agree, it would have been nice if it did get a US release.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I've never heard much about the game's rep good or bad. I think it's alright, but the tools you're provided feel pretty terrible unless you're fully powered up, and remaining fully powered up isn't easy. I don't think it's failure to be localized is a shame, but I agree, it would have been nice if it did get a US release.

I had read a few things about it online, I know RVGFanatic had posted a review of it before I bought it. I agree, it would have been nice to see even though it isn't a must own. If anything those releases could have led to more SNES from Renovation, and they did do a good job of picking up decent games that probably would not have been released otherwise.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If anything those releases could have led to more SNES from Renovation, and they did do a good job of picking up decent games that probably would not have been released otherwise.

An Edo No Kiba localization, which feels very much cut from the same Riot/Telenet cloth as Psycho Dream, would have been cool.

Conceptually/Mechanically very unique, but again, likely hard to get into for most.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
That's like me saying Street Fighter Alpha 2 is the best nintendo release on the SNES.

Elemental Master is a Tecnosoft game. Telenet/Renovation just published it in the US.

Yes, I know that, that's why I said release as opposed to game they made.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
An Edo No Kiba localization, which feels very much cut from the same Riot/Telenet cloth as Psycho Dream, would have been cool.

Conceptually/Mechanically very unique, but again, likely hard to get into for most.

Yes that is a great example. That one I do not own, so I can't comment to quailty- but want to try at some point. They always had something a little bit different to offer, I really think that makes their stuff stand out even if they are not all classics.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I few more recent pickups, Magical Drop 3 is minty but more importantly so much fun 2 player!

IMG_4908.JPGIMG_4909.JPG

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
View attachment 37509

Finally got a great condition copy of this amazing game. Hard as tits though
Congrats crazy hard shooter but a really interesting way to power up you're ship.Though,odd how this was a dirt cheap game complete and then it's price really shot up.I guess youtube is to blame and the collectards out there.Few years ago i just settle on the japanese version since it was cheaper for me.