Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I know what you mean. People act like you need to schedule a board game way in advance if they are going to play. I don't get it. The whole world went and got itself in a big damn hurry! Makes me look like Brooks from the Shawshank Redemption.

lol, i was actually watching shawshank just a couple of days ago. people need to be more institutionalised to play boardgames.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
lol, i was actually watching shawshank just a couple of days ago. people need to be more institutionalised to play boardgames.

I imagine prison Monopoly could result in a shawshanking.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I bought a GB Everdrive and watched my GB collection instantly become useless to me.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
With help from Frazer99 I finally managed to restore KOF 2002 & 2003 to my collection, 2003 is proving a bit of a pain to find these days and thankfully this copy is as new -

8926411E-FB4D-47EB-A30D-79CFB3B41261_zpshmgksnfs.jpg

Only '98 to find now and I'll have the full set again, quite pleased that all in it hasn't cost much more to buy them back than when I sold my original copies. Also picked up a bunch of other stuff in the deal, but from a rarity point of view a genuine Kizuna is the highlight.

5230713E-CB2F-4C73-A284-0E672BD9F21A_zpsmtsdpd2x.jpg

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
With help from Frazer99 I finally managed to restore KOF 2002 & 2003 to my collection, 2003 is proving a bit of a pain to find these days and thankfully this copy is as new -

8926411E-FB4D-47EB-A30D-79CFB3B41261_zpshmgksnfs.jpg

Only '98 to find now and I'll have the full set again, quite pleased that all in it hasn't cost much more to buy them back than when I sold my original copies. Also picked up a bunch of other stuff in the deal, but from a rarity point of view a genuine Kizuna is the highlight.

5230713E-CB2F-4C73-A284-0E672BD9F21A_zpsmtsdpd2x.jpg

Congrats on getting these!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Just bought another Agetec Green Goblin. I had 2 others but I sold them both off a couple of years ago. For some reason i just cant seem to stay away from this stick. Of course I will be modding it. Just gonna use the parts I have on hand for now so Clear White PS14KN for the buttons and maybe a JLF....or I might just do something different and just use the stock joystick and doctor it up.....

I know one things for sure, all that dremeliing off the plastic inside the case is not gonna be fun to do again :)

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
View attachment 38217

My small but awesome haul from gameon expo. I won the Dodonpachi, and The game paradise high score tournaments, which awarded me the 2 great sandblasted glass cups. Best part of gameon was meeting some of the team behind the upcoming new PC Engine game "Henshin Engine". I was even lucky enough to get a copy of the demo. The game is really great, and is a great homage to the PCE/turbo graphics. Only spent $5 on all this (the PCE pins were $5)

Fuckin' sweet!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks. All the bundle I bought was planned apart from the Kizuna, but I couldn't say no and got a good deal after confirming it was a legitimate copy, an unexpected bonus!

How do you know it's legit?

You must open it up!

I've opened up my STB. Trust me...it's worth it!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Just bought another Agetec Green Goblin. I had 2 others but I sold them both off a couple of years ago. For some reason i just cant seem to stay away from this stick.
Ha! I know what you mean. Such a good stick - right layout, height, weight and sturdy as well. The cold feel of the metal on your hands while playing is a bonus. I just got two empty cases from ECZangief that I'll be fixing up. I have a stock one, thinking about not modding it now that I have the empties, seem to go for €50+ nowadays...

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
How do you know it's legit?

You must open it up!

I've opened up my STB. Trust me...it's worth it!

Already opened it, which was a bit tense as the two top tabs on the side at the sticker end really didn't want to part, but thankfully I got there without any damage. My boards match up with the ones shown in this thread -

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...Fuun-Tag-Battle-JAPANESE-AES&highlight=Kizuna

Yamazaki's copy, not your one. I confirmed with Yamazaki that his cart was also the release with the gold label, same as mine, as there appears to be two print runs. I was already 99% sure the cart was all good due to being able to trace its ownership history, but sadly these days you sometimes still have to check. Not sure when mjmjr25's price list last saw a copy sold, but I got it for slightly under his given estimate of $750-850 so was pretty happy. (I paid £550/$720)

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
8/10 is gamer's condition? Wow.........Fakk2 Jr. :D

Doesn't look gamers condition to me? Great pick up, one I'm looking for myself.

My camera seems to have made it look a lot nicer than it is in real life. The sleeve is dirty, the insert faded and stained, the front case is falling apart, the tray is smashed and it's missing the manual. Definitely a lot worse in real life than my photo would suggest.

I'm still happy to add it to the collection though. I've not played it before, so I'm hoping to enjoy it.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
My camera seems to have made it look a lot nicer than it is in real life. The sleeve is dirty, the insert faded, the front case is falling apart, the tray is smashed and it's missing the manual. Definitely a lot worse in real life than my photo would suggest.

I'm still happy to add it to the collection though. I've not played it before, so I'm hoping to enjoy it.

I love Robo Army..........still a fun early Neo titles. Don't know why so many hates about this game..........

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Already opened it, which was a bit tense as the two top tabs on the side at the sticker end really didn't want to part, but thankfully I got there without any damage. My boards match up with the ones shown in this thread -

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...Fuun-Tag-Battle-JAPANESE-AES&highlight=Kizuna

Yamazaki's copy, not your one. I confirmed with Yamazaki that his cart was also the release with the gold label, same as mine, as there appears to be two print runs. I was already 99% sure the cart was all good due to being able to trace its ownership history, but sadly these days you sometimes still have to check. Not sure when mjmjr25's price list last saw a copy sold, but I got it for slightly under his given estimate of $750-850 so was pretty happy. (I paid 」550/$720)

;)

That's a great price too.

Nitsunto

n00b
Replaced the sticks with ILs and the buttons with Happ competition with cherry d44x.

HUGE difference.

a52296dae82601b07c3c51070c71eb5b.jpg

Old on the left, new on the right so before and after in one.

Obviously, I replaced it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
One of the underrated pleasures of working on them and the satisfaction from completing a job.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Replaced the sticks with ILs and the buttons with Happ competition with cherry d44x.

HUGE difference.

Looks awesome! I did the same with my big red when I first got it and it made a world of difference. Curious as to why you opted for the convex buttons though over the original concave?

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

HUGE difference.

Looks great but it kind of drives me crazy seeing a non symmetrical arcade panel :)