Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
How is the delay on those vewlix monitors? Seems they were all designed around games that don't require precise frame inputs.

Like, could you competently play DDPDOJ for high scores on it or would you need something less laggy?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
How is the delay on those vewlix monitors? Seems they were all designed around games that don't require precise frame inputs.

Like, could you competently play DDPDOJ for high scores on it or would you need something less laggy?

It depends on the priority input lag.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

I haven't gotten the JVS stuff just yet, so I'm going to try with a 360. I'll let you know tomorrow when the vga adapter comes in. I've played on the OG model vewlix and it had some bad lag. This model is supposed to have little/next to none.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
They will stop production? WTF! hope not

Oh noes we will will never be able to play retro games ever on flat panels. The CRT apocalypse is on us brother!

bff3f5eb4ec5d9ef3c1611efb2c36576.gif

But for real from the rumors I've heard they bought all the chips that got discontinued and will be making framemeisters for atleast 1-2 years if current demand stays the same.

benimaru7

New Challenger
That's what I've read on a couple of forums, they are still taking preorders in Solaris with delivery in about a month. Sadly the mini SD card is no longer included like the earlier models.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Complete Pachinko Sexy Reaction kit from a member from here :)

2017-06-02_202129.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks is a lot of fun, make sure you play it in 2player.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Japanese Mega Drive games in a real-life store? That's even a scarcer find, than the game itself ;).

I picked up a couple of other JP MD games from another store 15 minutes away a few months back.

Refresh my memory, weren't the manhunt games banned in Australia?

Close. New Zealand. The game got "refused classification" here, despite being on sale for months with a classification. The copy I picked up is North American anyway.

Last edited:

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
IMG_9933.JPG

Picked up the full size Nintendo for 10 bucks, no cables with Mario/Duck Hunt and works fine.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I bought a pair of these Emio advantage joysticks for the Nes Classic awhile ago. The parts in it suck but it's an easy button and joystick swap with the jlf. The wiring is exactly the same. The only thing I had to do was bend the pushbutton tabs a little to fit into the case.

Before:
IMG_9957.JPG
IMG_9956.JPG

After with Jlf with diamond mesh ball top and sanwa buttons with clear rim:
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG

Last edited: