Post Your Recent Purchases!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Not really purchases, picked all these up for nothing yesterday in work doing a house move.
Saw these lying ontop of a bunch of rubbish bags that were going to the tip, i said to the customer, i think your sons left some of his games here, no he doesn't want then you can have them if you want them, does a brown bear shit in the woods lol.

View attachment 46571

I regret not playing the MotoGP games when they were new, but looking back I didn't really have an interest in them.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
AHHXfdel.jpg

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
He's right about the timing being bad but otherwise don't pay too much attention to what he's saying. He (as well as a few others) seems to be going through a midlife crisis and currently hates everyone who enjoys playing and ... god forbid ... buying videogames. Wouldn't surprise me if he owned more NEO GEO games than you do, though. Anyway, enjoy your console and game but take it slow. I too suggest to get a NeoSD instead of paying stupidly inflated prices on legit homecarts.

Thank you, I did a little research on the NeoSD, noob question, I see there are two difference NeoSD options is there any difference in them? Thank you!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Thank you, I did a little research on the NeoSD, noob question, I see there are two difference NeoSD options is there any difference in them? Thank you!

real fucking noob question...ONE IS AN AES THE OTHER IS A MVS VERSION...choice wisely.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Region-free Taito F3 mobo from upstanding forum member, Niko:

5UhISKd.jpg

(thanks again, buddy!)

The fan is louder than I'd like, so I've got a replacement on the way. And this will sit in its oversized antistatic bag until I get the fan replaced:

5SXPi0Q.jpg

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Region-free Taito F3 mobo from upstanding forum member, Niko:

5UhISKd.jpg

(thanks again, buddy!)

MMmm love me some Taito F3. Elevator Action Returns is a must for the platform, as well as Gekirindan and Rayforce if you can go vertical.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Local find.

Internally it has a Pandora 4S 680-in-1.

VGA and HDMI out.

The sound out of the two built-in speakers is decent.

aVfus8u.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I imagine it's poor, Thierry, but how's the build quality of it all? Sticks, buttons and base.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I imagine it's poor, Thierry, but how's the build quality of it all? Sticks, buttons and base.

El-cheapo sticks/buttons (I've had worse) and a bare Pandora-4 PCB. External PSU. The base is sturdy/well constructed. Good length rubber legs. Nice grip.

Some slowdown on a few games, others exhibit some screen tearing. Overall though not terrible.

I got the whole thing on a local deal for the equivalent of about $75.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
The case looks good. Will you be replacing the buttons and sticks?

I like the lightup led buttons though, but those balltops should be matching the button colors imo.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Most people would have grabbed it for around $75 too.

Nice find.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
dc-hd-sh05.jpg
$58 Haul early morning at the flea around 4am :) Timeball is sealed and the loose hu-card is military madness!!!

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
flea.jpg
My $15 Haul from Londonderry, NH from two week's back and if your wondering why this haul was so cheap some of the boxed games had a surprise inside like hypodermic needles!!! I wore gloves and cleaned everything inside and out with lysol wipes and 91% alcohol.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Nice hauls Giga. You don't see Turbo stuff very often for a decent price these days. Love me some Military Madness.

I just hope you don't catch AIDS from Phantasy Star tho. :( Hypodermic needles. Wow.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Three different posts that could've been a single post. Typical behavior of a MASSHOLE.