Post Your Recent Purchases!

fluxcore

Another Striker
Pretty simple:

Double Dragon loose MVS
KoF98 loose MVS (love the clear cart shell)
SamSho III loose MVS
SF2 Hyper Fighting arcade board (with cps-dash A board)
Street Fighter: The Movie arcade board (faulty, amusingly in the same way my other SFTM board is that I'm trying to repair)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
FPGA Arcade Replay board.

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
photo.JPG

Picked up allot of shmups while I was in Japan last month, in addition to a, KOF GBA. Picked up the NG Dev games at Trader even though I had ordered all of them on MVS as well.

Last edited:

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Finally received Neo XYX after receiving the other 3 reprint last week. The reprints were ordered back in April 2013, and Neo XYX around October. To date, each of them are the most I've paid for a single game. While waiting for them arrive, I scanned the covers for the DC versions (except Gunlord, I used LeGeek's insert) and made myself an insert for each game. They came out pretty good, considering I had to blow it up a bit as the inserts for the DC aren't as big as the NG ones.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Finally received Neo XYX after receiving the other 3 reprint last week. The reprints were ordered back in April 2013, and Neo XYX around October. To date, each of them are the most I've paid for a single game. While waiting for them arrive, I scanned the covers for the DC versions (except Gunlord, I used LeGeek's insert) and made myself an insert for each game. They came out pretty good, considering I had to blow it up a bit as the inserts for the DC aren't as big as the NG ones.

Very nice. That collection is totally worth the wait. I wish I'd have bitten the bullet on XYX for MVS, because I've been enjoying the hell out of the gimped DC version

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sweet, are you going 1943 or Amiga...? Do they have a lot more arcade games now?

I bought it mostly for Amiga, but the core isn't quite ready for prime time. But I own several real Amiga's, so not a big deal. There are a couple other cores in progress like Atari 8 bit computer (another fav that I own real hardware for) and C64.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I bought it mostly for Amiga, but the core isn't quite ready for prime time. But I own several real Amiga's, so not a big deal. There are a couple other cores in progress like Atari 8 bit computer (another fav that I own real hardware for) and C64.

That's pretty neat. I've kinda been watching these on and off from afar. I might have to jump in when the community offerings and hardware gets more steam.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
VP1 is such a great game .

Looks like you have the old version where the weapon upgrades are more powerful but run out on a timer .

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
2 other portable SFC units to join the Supaboy and RetroDuoPortable

PortableSFC_Small_zps4ca1f71a.jpg~original

Gangfeng color backlit and non-color backlit. Seen really good things about their screen quality.

GangFeng_Small_zps8c0935c8.jpg~original

Nemesis LCD added

KNemesis_Small_1_zps193da0a9.jpg~original

KNemesis_Small_2_zpsd89e4710.jpg~original

Famicom Everdrive Deluxe Edition

FamiEverdrive_Small_zps7ed8b888.jpg~original

Other stuff

ShootingGamesideRType_Small_zpsd8ff66f8.jpg~original

HudsonShirt_Small_zpsdc8924ef.jpg~original

AnimeBlurays_Small_zps95194e40.jpg~original

G

greeneye8181

I recently bought a English copy of Real Bout 1.
There is one white and one green board. Never seen that before...
Any info on that? Did SNK ever use one white and one green occasionally?

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug

Very good job on the other 3 shocks. They look awesome
Please upload and share with us.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I recently bought a English copy of Real Bout 1.
There is one white and one green board. Never seen that before...
Any info on that? Did SNK ever use one white and one green occasionally?

Yeah that's normal, not every game was consistent.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just scooped these from James!

KOF03RBFFS (1).JPG