Post Your Recent Purchases!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
No vids, just like the color green, if you see the wall in the cab pic its grey. We have green and grey walls with our furniture being black . Wife and I chose the colors lol.

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
AJtheMishima nice label printing. What do you use for the labels?
I have a a BIG pack of Avery brand 81/2 x 11" Shipping labels I print my labels on, then I cut individual labels out with scissors.
For those who want to know I print my labels in Photoshop, no scalling at 100%

s8n187

Quiz Detective
hi members i bought the below and received it last Friday , i got the usual Memory Card Controller etc as well with it.................

also i plan to buy a Daedelus instead of AES Carts

i2lwxx.jpg

s8n187

Quiz Detective
hi members i bought the below and received it last Friday , i got the usual Memory Card Controller etc as well with it.................

Attachments

• IMG_1017 processed.JPG
    IMG_1017 processed.JPG
    948.8 KB · Views: 266

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Just bought my first arcade cab today :D The Neo 25 is the perfect size to take the place of my TV cart with 20" PVM - and no more wire clutter.
F00hmiv.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to find that moving it around without any help was not difficult at all.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Just bought my first arcade cab today :D The Neo 25 is the perfect size to take the place of my TV cart with 20" PVM - and no more wire clutter.
F00hmiv.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to find that moving it around without any help was not difficult at all.

Now its time to jammafy all your consoles!

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
F00hmiv.jpg

Nice haul! Great looking cab there

jessiewonka

New Challenger
F00hmiv.jpg

Nice little candy. So you found it light and maneuverable? Is the control panel removable to squeeze through a narrow space?

And which boards does that hamper support?

s8n187

Quiz Detective
F00hmiv.jpg

thats a sweet cab , one tip if you have a cat they love going in the service door so when the cab is on be careful and when its off put the door back on.

my kitten loves my Astros , she knows shes not allowed on them but does it anyway

but who can be mad with a face like this ?

g1d7.jpg

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
AJtheMishima nice label printing. What do you use for the labels?
I have a a BIG pack of Avery brand 81/2 x 11" Shipping labels I print my labels on, then I cut individual labels out with scissors.
For those who want to know I print my labels in Photoshop, no scalling at 100%

I didnt print it, Xian Xi actually included with kof03 that i bought from him. Its made by Shadowkn55

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Unfortunately, the seller couldn't find his keys for this cab, so I haven't been able to look inside the control panel. Hopefully he finds those keys. However, I stuck my head inside the service door and it looks like the control panel should come off with the removal of 6 or 8 screws. It's a nice, compact cabinet though. I was able to get it into a bedroom without removing any doors.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about any cute critters trying to run inside my cabinet (and right now, I couldn't lock the service door even if I wanted to)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Today I picked up 2 CMVS - 1 Neotropolis, 1 Jamma Nation X - and some new games. DSC00128 (Medium).JPG

SVHS output on these is very close to RGB quality but is it easy to add RGB output?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Today I picked up 2 CMVS - 1 Neotropolis, 1 Jamma Nation X - and some new games. View attachment 13113

SVHS output on these is very close to RGB quality but is it easy to add RGB output?

I think they're both originally Neotropolis. I think I just fixed a few things or something. The ones I made usually have a clear or colored plexi base that has been polished on the edges.

RGB can be added easily but might be a little hard on those as room is limited.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Those NEO25's are exactly what I'd want to have - the size and the laser-ass 90's graphics!! :cool: as a mofo

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd love to have one of those Neo 25's. 25 is a good size for a cab me thinks.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
F00hmiv.jpg

Great looking cab! Congrats! :D

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet

View attachment 13105

Excellent purchase, and even better idea with a converter, homecart prices have gotten even sillier, lately. It was the best thing I bought for my AES! That said, if you can find one, I recommend the Magic Key converter over the Daedelus. A far better fit for both the console, and the inserted cart, and having unibios built into the converter is a real treat if your AES is still stock, like mine. I'm pretty sure its cheaper, too. I swear by mine!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Picked up a Vita Tv over the weekend at Pax East. Haven't hooked it up yet.

Also picked up a pair of Seimitsu LS-58s for shits. They are really compact. Not sure how I feel about them yet...I like the colors

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This just arrived today, one of my holy grail games!

photo-6.JPG

Got it from an arcade op after it suicided. Since I don't have any place to set it up right now I may trade it, but I haven't decided just yet. Anyone around here that can phoenix one of these?

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

Also picked up a pair of Seimitsu LS-58s for shits. They are really compact. Not sure how I feel about them yet...I like the colors

Play some shooties brotha, you'll wonder how you ever played without them!

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug

I bought a vita tv a few months ago! Quite a cool piece of kit but was expecting the picture quality to be better than it is on the big screen, still prefer playing my games on the vita oled screen! The compatibility isn't quite there yet either with only a few select games running. Still a nice buy for sure.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Glad they've spelt it 'colour'. For me, that is the superior version.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's superior for other reasons, even if the Chinese can't spell worth a damn.