Post Your Recent Purchases!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Ugh, I actually scooped the same game as that tiny-handed douche in Korea this week? ;)

Well, regardless, here's a couple scoops from the last few weeks.

6QAV3CL.jpg

Added to my Savemasta family...

7NiSnAi.jpg

And my new go-to Genny/MD machine.

CQjyc2q.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Oh man yeah, that would have been amazing, I've always been a big fan of dragon's lair, and I adore macross.
What about Macross Chronicle? Would you say it's worth grabbing for someone who doesn't read japanese? If there's sufficient amounts of art I may need to get a copy.

Btw has anyone here played the Banpresto Macross Shmup? Is that any good?

I picked up Chronicle because I kept seeing posts of all the great art in it on the Facebook Macrossworld forum group. Appears to be lots of new original work too.

I've got the PCB of the first Banpresto Macross shmup. It's pretty mediocre as a shmup in general. I'd only get it if you were a really hardcore Macross nut. :)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nice! I've never seen the green card, when was this availible?

lol, green card. Made me chuckle. ;)

Don't think he did an actual run of green. He's had a couple test ones made and I believe this is one of those.

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
lol, green card. Made me chuckle. ;)

Don't think he did an actual run of green. He's had a couple test ones made and I believe this is one of those.

lol :)
definitely the best looking card! Hopefully it's the colour of the next run ;) (waiting for two blue ones to arrive)

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
LOL - Why even come back? Seriously nobody gives a fuck and you'll never be on Stealth's level. I'd sell some of those carts and get some better wallpaper.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I've got the PCB of the first Banpresto Macross shmup. It's pretty mediocre as a shmup in general. I'd only get it if you were a really hardcore Macross nut. :)

I have it too, and have to politely disagree. It's NMK programed, plenty of fan service, great music, and fun Raiden-esque scoring system (think 'sols' & 'fairies' when picking up the UN Spacy emblems).

The side scrolling sequel + Macross Plus, are 3 pcbs I'll never sell.

*full disclosure-I am a Macross nut, lol. That said, plenty of casual fans were hype as hell to play this game at one of BT's meet ups.

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Didn't know you were a Macross-head Wataru330, NICE!

Finally found some of these little guys :)

SEGA_Astro_Small_1_zps1039c216.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_2_zps381193e1.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_3_zps60dad5b2.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_4_zpse3f559ee.jpg~original

All the new Sharp x68000 and FM Towns titles together

SharpFMT_Small_zps2b197d4f.jpg~original

Last edited:
Didn't know you were a Macross-head Wataru330, NICE!

Finally found some of these little guys :)

SEGA_Astro_Small_1_zps1039c216.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_2_zps381193e1.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_3_zps60dad5b2.jpg~original

SEGA_Astro_Small_4_zpse3f559ee.jpg~original

All the new Sharp x68000 and FM Towns titles together

SharpFMT_Small_zps2b197d4f.jpg~original

Dude you get the coolest shit. Are you in Japan? I'm up north in Canada and we can never find the cool stuff that you do.

FreedomGundam

New Challenger
@StealthLurker
Are those mini candy-cabs in a specific scale?
I *think* they look smaller than 1/12, but I can't say for sure. :)

Was wondering if they'd look good next to the 1/12 Vewlix cabs...

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Yeah they're smaller. I haven't assembled the Viewlix cab models yet... but that's exactly what I was thinking. I'd definitely like to make a mini arcade diorama like some of those I've seen on the interwebssss :)

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Anyone remember that 3 season porch copy of Garou MOTW AES? Yeah, I bought it... I couldn't resist. I think this is the "worst condition" copy in existence. Fake insert, manual and label, real cart shell and boards. It's a great gamer copy, couldn't be happier. Let the insertion marks begin!

DSC07717.jpg

DSC07715.jpg

part of the original label the seller included
DSC07714.jpg

DSC07705.jpg

DSC07706.jpg

DSC07707.jpg

DSC07708.jpg

Boards are wave soldered and still have that sticky anti-corrosion stuff on them.

Nice find. Like your glove.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

Oh man Fighting Vipers! And is that Dynamite Deka where the naked guys attack you?? I totally want some now.

I picked up Chronicle because I kept seeing posts of all the great art in it on the Facebook Macrossworld forum group. Appears to be lots of new original work too.

I have it too, and have to politely disagree. It's NMK programed, plenty of fan service, great music, and fun Raiden-esque scoring system (think 'sols' & 'fairies' when picking up the UN Spacy emblems).

The side scrolling sequel + Macross Plus, are 3 pcbs I'll never sell.

*full disclosure-I am a Macross nut, lol. That said, plenty of casual fans were hype as hell to play this game at one of BT's meet ups.

Well Chronicle definitely has my interest now, and I guess I'll have to try and get my hands on these shooters and try them out, just to see how much of a Macross nut I truly am :-P

In the mean time.. perhaps It's time to pull out my DVDs and cry about Roy for a while.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yeah it's been well loved. So loved it doesn't have any original paper left. Luckily for it, the lovin' will continue. Absolutely awesome game to this day.