Post Your Recent Purchases!

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Ugh, I actually scooped the same game as that tiny-handed douche in Korea this week? ;)

Well, regardless, here's a couple scoops from the last few weeks.

6QAV3CL.jpg

Added to my Savemasta family...

7NiSnAi.jpg

And my new go-to Genny/MD machine.

CQjyc2q.jpg

Those are some QUALITY gets, Teddy. I'm super jelly of your homecart finds! How much did those set you back, outta curiosity?

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Wow... that's redonkulous. You can probably get the real version for 600 bucks from some warehouse somewhere... WOW ... haha

It doesn't make sense as I bought the same one together with a mini Virtua cop for € 30,- on Ebay a couple of months ago, no way they are worth that .:scratch:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I was so excited lol. Can't wait to test it out today :D.

Post impressions! When I got mine one of the techs at work gave me a junk mainboard and I stripped it bare in minutes giggling the whole time.

FreedomGundam

New Challenger
I just looked up what a Hakko 808 is, and HOLY CRAP I need one now.
Especially considering the fact that I'm sick and tired of using a simple desoldering pump...

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Post impressions! When I got mine one of the techs at work gave me a junk mainboard and I stripped it bare in minutes giggling the whole time.
I have a busted genesis I'm gonna test it on :D. And my buddy who owns a local game shop has a vectrex that needs repair lol and a recap so I get to get it on it :D.
I just looked up what a Hakko 808 is, and HOLY CRAP I need one now.
Especially considering the fact that I'm sick and tired of using a simple desoldering pump...

Exactly the reason why I bought it. I've been trough 3 of those pumps.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
That Hakko 808 is no joke. Was at 300wins' house a while back and he desoldered a few caps in about 20 seconds off of a test board. My jaw dropped.

And, I'm extremely pumped to have gotten an awesome deal on one of my fave neo games on homecart. Blasting away with Ryu now. ;)

MOnVd3d.jpg

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
When I saw a youtube video of someone unsoldering a 32 pin eprom in about 20 seconds I knew I must have one. The wife knows and even went to buy me one, but was short and refuses to pay with card and cash at the same time. So until she goes back, im stuck with a penis pump....I mean soldering pump

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Congrats on Ninja Commando Teddy! That was a big milestone for me too with that game.

On a side note, a little SEGA today

MDCustoms_Small_zpsb27e3c9d.jpg~original

MDCustoms_Small_2_zpsf8f19f14.jpg~original

SMS_Small_zpsc1c5630c.jpg~original

KageNoGundan1_Small_zps0a20169d.jpg~original

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Sorry to disappoint... but it's not a Shinobi record. It's a record for a live action tv show called Kage no Gundan. I used to watch it in the 80s. For years I've been saying that they ripped the cover of that show and used it on Revenge of Shinobi. You know how the Japanese like to steal photos/art to make game covers haha

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Congrats on Ninja Commando Teddy! That was a big milestone for me too with that game.

SMS_Small_zpsc1c5630c.jpg~original

Thanks, I had to be patient. Basically took cold calling (emailing) people, word of mouth etc. etc. until I stumbled on someone dumping most of their collection. A lead popped up and worked out a nice deal. Still need a Viewpoint but I'll be patient like this one.

And damn you StealthHoarder... this pic reminds me I need that Sega Sports Pad. It works well for Marble Madness on the MD. ;)

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Sorry to disappoint... but it's not a Shinobi record. It's a record for a live action tv show called Kage no Gundan. I used to watch it in the 80s. For years I've been saying that they ripped the cover of that show and used it on Revenge of Shinobi. You know how the Japanese like to steal photos/art to make game covers haha

It's still pretty cool though. With one disappointment, numerous surprises and delights were made. I especially liked that gold Mario statue that you've gotten in one of your hauls. Keep them coming man, I can't wait for the next set of photos!

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Thanks, I had to be patient. Basically took cold calling (emailing) people, word of mouth etc. etc. until I stumbled on someone dumping most of their collection. A lead popped up and worked out a nice deal. Still need a Viewpoint but I'll be patient like this one.

And damn you StealthHoarder... this pic reminds me I need that Sega Sports Pad. It works well for Marble Madness on the MD. ;)

Yeah it was quite an effort to track down on my side also... which surprised me a bit because it seems everyone is all gung-ho about MVS stuff now instead of the ol' AES. You really do have to take your time with AES games.

That didn't occur to me about the trackball. I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the idea.

It's still pretty cool though. With one disappointment, numerous surprises and delights were made. I especially liked that gold Mario statue that you've gotten in one of your hauls. Keep them coming man, I can't wait for the next set of photos!

I'm saving the "best" for last... at least I think it's the best. Imho it will be the crown jewel of my old plastic junk pile so far.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Aaahhh I miss my old master system .
Space Harrier all night long ........and choppy as hell :lolz: